GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acura to bring back Integra name in Spring 2022

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1636851848916.jpg

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
The Integra will be available in an automatic 👎. If you want an Si it’s manual transmission only. Honda knows they would sell more Si’s if they offered an automatic but they don’t care…which I love about them.

What they need to do is put that 1.5 turbo in the Fit, AWD from a CRV and offer it in the US to show the GR Yaris how it’s done 😎

They don't even sell the Fit here anymore, which sucks cause it was the best subcompact you could get and really wasn't subcompact in interior volume. It fit a lot more than the Golf and handled much better and was more communicative.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
They don't even sell the Fit here anymore, which sucks cause it was the best subcompact you could get and really wasn't subcompact in interior volume. It fit a lot more than the Golf and handled much better and was more communicative.

I had a Fit before my GTI. Loved that little car and you’re right. I could fit sooo much stuff in it and mine was lowered and I had a nice set of summer tires on it.

A63CA445-292E-4778-9C0D-B08FE220F854.jpeg

Drunk driver hit me and totaled it 🙁. I do love my GTI tho, just for different reasons.

0BCBFD4F-A284-47C7-93C2-5D3675801C02.jpeg