GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ADMIN/MODS-Tapatalk PMs inaccessible!

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI

Alright, so most of us use Tapatalk on our mobile devices, it's a great app, you can do almost everything with tapatalk.

A huge feature is being able to read, reply and send private messages, which works with all the forums i am registered in, except for the one that i visit the most, Golfmk6.com.

All of us are being bothered by this, thinking it's normal, but no! it's a problem with this forum communicating with Tapatalk and i am sure the fix is simple!

PLEASE try to make it work!

Thank you for your attention.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I quickly checked to see if that's the reason I never get PMs. Alas, it's because no one sends me them.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
yea i've hated this for a while too. but i'm not on any other forum so i didnt know that this wasnt the norm.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion

Alright, so most of us use Tapatalk on our mobile devices, it's a great app, you can do almost everything with tapatalk.

A huge feature is being able to read, reply and send private messages, which works with all the forums i am registered in, except for the one that i visit the most, Golfmk6.com.

All of us are being bothered by this, thinking it's normal, but no! it's a problem with this forum communicating with Tapatalk and i am sure the fix is simple!

PLEASE try to make it work!

Thank you for your attention.

It works for Vortex. So I know its not my phone or my version of tapatalk. In the same few minutes, I will go from Vortex to here and the PM feature will work on Vortex and not work here. I know there is special plugin software that each forum needs installed on their respective servers. Maybe golfmk6 plugin needs to be upgraded to latest version.

I know we rely on limited funds to keep the forum running, but I too would really appreciate this working.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I've asked the Admin to check it out. Please stay tuned....

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
They need to update the software for tapatalk in the backend of the forum. Once they do it, that will resolve the issues.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
No updates that I know of. I PM'd this to the Admin last week.