GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Airsoft video I found of myself.

Teamaker

Passed Driver's Ed
Just remember that if you ruin any of your TA-50, you have to pay for it when you turn it in to CIF. You signed that 2062.

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Legit question: why do people prefer airsoft over paintball? Is it because you can use more realistic looking gear?

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
10-4 Teamaker, retired 11B here. Qualified with the TA-50 and don't want any trouble when returned to the CIF.

@ flat tire, Honestly I used to play paintball pro and once I found Airsoft I never looked back. It is more realistic in every asspect than paintball. From the gear to the weapons it IS the real thing, just a 6mm bb at 400fps instead of 556/7.62/.50 metal slugs at 1800-2500 fps. Aside from initial investment for gear, it is sooooooo much cheaper to play. $60-80 for 2,000 rounds in paintball or $15 for 5,000 rounds in airsoft. Battery vs air, I charge my battery for a few pennies and am good to go for a day or two of competitive play in a row, compared to running a high pressure tank you have to charge for $5-10 at least twice a day. It all adds up and when that bush the guy your shooting at is hiding behind is somehow a bullet proof concrete wall in paintball, Airsoft is either punching right through or slowly cutting down said magical concrete bush ( F@%K YOU BUSH YOU ARE NOT FREAKING COVER!!!!) ...... sorry, I hated that in paintball lol.

End rant.