GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

An Attempt at HDR, and it....

omegach

Banned

MKVCrowing

computer geek
I'm so freakin' tempted.

A friend is convincing me to wait until PMA 08 (January 29 - February 2) because that is where the manufacturers tend to intro new cameras. Then again, I've heard rumors of a more affordable full frame model.

It looks like there may be a release, or 1Ds MKIII style preview of a MKII 5D in january... it will definitely be the same price or more expensive than the 5D due to the new 14-bit colorspace canon has been putting on their FF cameras... but this should drive the resale of MKI 5Ds down a little bit.

I don't understand that scream picture... but if its 5D then :w00t:

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Nikon D3 is getting rave reviews, for those who arent already married to glass. D300 is cheaper but i dont think its on par with the D3 as far as high iso ability.

pbfoot

Ready to race!
what is a cheap/good photo editing software for doing HDR shots? getting a nikon d40 for xmas and definitely want to try some HDR

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
go to bearshare and download photomatix pro ... wait, who said that? lol

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
well it was only mentioned 78.4 times in this thread but it seems the weapon of choice is Photomatrix...

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
LMAO...I have the program and I always thought it was photomatRix. That's like everyone running around asking about the voRtex body kit. DUH...:laugh:

ShadowGLI

photoMATIX... no R... photomatRix is what trojan uses to edit his HDRS.

whoops I just scrolled up 5 posts and read the thread vs posting to ask (that crazy reading/searching technique I heard about once).. my bad that it was a letter off.. haha :rolleyes:

MKVCrowing

computer geek

ShadowGLI

so lost... did I favorite you? if so which one? Or are you just saying that while my photography sucks, at least I can pick out other people's good work? haha :tongue:

haha.. nope.. I am not familiar with deivant art really.. I thought those were your favorites you took... whoops.. well then you have good taste.. and decent skillz as well. :redface:

MKVCrowing

computer geek