GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Animals on the road

Phur

Autocross Champion

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Never hit anything friggin huge. Knocked a pigeon out pretty good recently. Was dropping down to the street by a grocery store, couldn't see it as the sun was in my eyes. Feathers were stuck in the front end. RIP Possibly hit a cat in the same spot, it was dark and I couldn't tell what it was. People were very bad about letting animals roam around unleashed in that area.

When I first moved to south Florida, was on a road test in a car and saw a family of monkeys crossing the road. Wasn't used to that at all

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Never hit anything friggin huge. Knocked a pigeon out pretty good recently. Was dropping down to the street by a grocery store, couldn't see it as the sun was in my eyes. Feathers were stuck in the front end. RIP Possibly hit a cat in the same spot, it was dark and I couldn't tell what it was. People were very bad about letting animals roam around unleashed in that area.

When I first moved to south Florida, was on a road test in a car and saw a family of monkeys crossing the road. Wasn't used to that at all

There's wild monkeys in Florida?

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
I think he may have charged. Wasn't about to find out.

As I was wicking it down the road at a nice pace that steer just walked out & stopped. Nice hard brake application. The darned thing just stood there looking at me & maybe daring me to drive by. After a couple of minutes it got bored & ambled to the other side of the road. Foot down & I was gone.