GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anti-Bucket List - what would you never do again?

vjmvjm

Drag Racing Champion
What cruise line do you recommend?
Best cruise line I have been on is Windstar. Small ships, very personable, no formality, no drunks. The bridge is open except during port maneuvers, the captain and crew are very approachable. I have sailed on Celebrity in the past (2009 and before), and they were nice at that time. Don't know about today, I will find out this summer if they are still enjoyable. Of course, if you want water slides, climbing walls, and roller coasters on your ship, then you'll be cruising with the People of WalMart.

Reactions: WAP

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Brakes/suspension on a midwest daily. Keep the R out of the salt as much as possible and it blows people's minds to not actually need the impact or a blow torch to get bolts out.
This is funny to me. Done suspension and brakes on hundreds of midwest cars, can only remember one car that I had to use a torch on.

Reactions: WAP

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
We did a windjammer cruise out of Maine. A 100 YO sailboat. It was around 75' and had about 20 passengers. Great food but you had to enjoy reading as there were no real activities. They would anchor in a small town or cove each evening.. We both liked it but never went again.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Stepping foot in a church or getting on a plane. Both nope.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I dropped (a beaker of) acid once in chemistry class. I would NOT suggest doing that again - it made a huge mess and destroyed some stuff.
Chemistry fail story... the year after I graduated they hired a new chemistry teacher, the was lighting a strip of Magnesium In the fume hood and accidentally lit a whole coil of it when he dropped the demo piece. He closed the hood and vented it so no injury but the reaction burnt a hole/divot in the chemical and heat resistant tabletop. He got fired the next week, mid semester.

vjmvjm

Drag Racing Champion
Highly doubtful that I’ll ever run a marathon or triathalon, despite my love for fitness. That shit cray.
I did one half-marathon, that was enough. But how about century (100-mile) bicycle rides? Those are much more fun.