GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any other VW coupes upcoming.

Big Swede

Ready to race!
You guys have a great site going here. I was wondering if anyone knows any facts about any future VW models that will be coupes. I have heard rumors of a Jetta coupe but is it rumor or fact?

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Big Swede said:
You guys have a great site going here. I was wondering if anyone knows any facts about any future VW models that will be coupes. I have heard rumors of a Jetta coupe but is it rumor or fact?

isn't the GTI basically a JETTA GLI coupe. OR Vice - Versa.

Dubdr

Rally Car Champion
The EOS (convert jetta) comes out in a couple of months, also by 2008 the corrado will be back and there is talk about the siracco (spelling?) coming back by 2010.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
you are right about the eos, but i think that the corrado/scirocco will only be one project, probably to be named the scirocco, since it was popular in the US. if they indeed do bring a car of that nature back to us anyway, which is a huge if...

Big Swede

Ready to race!
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
isn't the GTI basically a JETTA GLI coupe. OR Vice - Versa.
The GTI is a hatchback so I don't think that it could be considered a Jetta coupe. I am fairly new to the VW scene but I do remember a Bora coupe a few years ago and that look exactly like a Jetta coupe. I don't know if it was a one off concept or not. So I guess a larger coupe is not gonna happen.