GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Picked up gt7 earlier in the week just waiting on Best Buy to tell me when I can pick up my ps5 now longest 9 days ever.
How is it they can have it delivered to one best buy 5 miles down the road 2 days earlier?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Grabbed Xenoblade Chronicles 3 over lunch.

I just had an ad for that on this site like 3 minutes ago lol.

I recently played through Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. It's a spiritual successor to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, but with big tiddy anime chicks. Made by the same guy. Came out a few years ago, but just found out about it. Wasn't bad, but certain combos of weapons made it way to easy.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Picked up gt7 earlier in the week just waiting on Best Buy to tell me when I can pick up my ps5 now longest 9 days ever.
How is it they can have it delivered to one best buy 5 miles down the road 2 days earlier?
How are you liking GT7? I was really in to it for a while and even snagged up a steering wheel. As soon as I got the wheel, I stopped playing for some strange reason. Really dug it though. Need to jump back in once I finish Elden Ring.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
How are you liking GT7? I was really in to it for a while and even snagged up a steering wheel. As soon as I got the wheel, I stopped playing for some strange reason. Really dug it though. Need to jump back in once I finish Elden Ring.
I’m enjoying it a lot took a bit to get into the beginning but once I got going it’s very enjoyable I’m at menu book 35 got get the Nissan gt-r’s now but have to decide if I want to purchase a new one our use the r32 I have. It was a bit odd how once you got the the Porsche cup challenge it got difficult.

Also picked up d&d dark alliance, mk11, and warhammer choasbane. Dark alliance is cool because wits the characters from the r.a. Salvatore books drizzit,cattle Brie and such, mk11 really cool graphics but both haven’t got into much, warhammer is very jack and slash didn’t care about story just playing it but it’s fun.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
I’m enjoying it a lot took a bit to get into the beginning but once I got going it’s very enjoyable I’m at menu book 35 got get the Nissan gt-r’s now but have to decide if I want to purchase a new one our use the r32 I have. It was a bit odd how once you got the the Porsche cup challenge it got difficult.

Also picked up d&d dark alliance, mk11, and warhammer choasbane. Dark alliance is cool because wits the characters from the r.a. Salvatore books drizzit,cattle Brie and such, mk11 really cool graphics but both haven’t got into much, warhammer is very jack and slash didn’t care about story just playing it but it’s fun.
Yeah....I really dig the Drizz't saga and I picked up Dark Alliance when it first came out. It was fun, but it seems like a game best played co-op....solo on the couch got boring after a while. It was pretty awesome to see those characters in a game, though, because I really liked the books.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Yeah....I really dig the Drizz't saga and I picked up Dark Alliance when it first came out. It was fun, but it seems like a game best played co-op....solo on the couch got boring after a while. It was pretty awesome to see those characters in a game, though, because I really liked the books.
Nice I haven’t got into the he game yet just though the first turtiol part of how to fight but intersted to see how it is luckly I picked it up for 15 so if I don’t like it no biggy.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
I'm still occasionally playing GT Sport on my PS4 Pro... graphics wise, it looks identical to GT7 on my brother's PS5. An updated list of cars and modifications is enticing, but for not $60

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Never played gt sport have thought about picking it up but I picked up the 25th anniversary Ed gt7 and it looks incredible on my oled though I don’t like the micro transactions they try to get you do but it is nice they release new cars almost every month

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Yeah the microtransactions are a bit much. When the game first launched, the payouts from races were low and the prices of cars were in what looked like an attempt to steer people towards using real money to buy in game credits. People started bitching, and luckily Sony listened because they have been getting the payouts raised and what not. The prices on some of the cars is still ridiculous though.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Got an invite from Sony to get a PS5 & managed to get one. Don't think I'm going to keep it. Haven't even opened the shipping box it came in. If anyone wants it and the extra controller. Just give me $60 over what i paid + shipping and it's yours.

It's the Horizon Bundle + extra controller. I paid $671.13.

So will sell for $730 + shipping.

This is the GolfMK7 deal. After a week, throwing it on ebay

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
1663094922201.png

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Re-living my childhood by playing Metal Gear Solid (PS1) again, defeated REX & Liquid last night so on the final stretch of the game now

Bonus:

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Now that my kitchen is done, it’s time for me to jump down a video game rabbit hole for the winter. My PS4 backlog is massive, but instead I “resurrect” my PS2. It wasn’t dead, in fact it is hooked up, I just didn’t really pay much attention and found Free McBoot and I’m off. I can finally play some of the games I’ve wanted but refuse to pay to play.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
I can't stop playing Sandstorm Insurgency