GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Have the oled switch and the screen is better then standerd switch couple other minor improvements over the normal one I would avoid the white and get the red/blue but that’s more personal preference unfortunately when I bought mine the white one was the only one available. Ended up talking a former member into getting one to because he was tired of using his daughters and he bought the oled also.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Is the OLED one they play? As in, is that the play to play?

Daks

Autocross Champion
My ps4 fried after 8 years of solid use. RIP homey. You'll be missed.

XBOX series x?

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
I would get a ps5 also you already have all the ps4 games to play on it were Xbox you have to buy new games. Ps5 can be hard to find but with a little patience should be able to get one easily when I started to look was able to get one at Best Buy and a good friend picked on up at Walmart.

Daks

Autocross Champion
I would get a ps5 also you already have all the ps4 games to play on it were Xbox you have to buy new games. Ps5 can be hard to find but with a little patience should be able to get one easily when I started to look was able to get one at Best Buy and a good friend picked on up at Walmart.
XBOX has that pass. I'm not that loyal to eco-systems.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
What about the s, or is that too much of a basic bitch play?
I had this debate after my launch day Xbox One died a few months ago.
I ended up with the Series X over the S because the price difference really was not going to be to different for me personally after getting the Series S to where I wanted/it needed it.
Since it is digital only, there were some games that I still play and had discs for that I would've had to re-buy digitally.
I also would have had to buy more storage space because 500GB in the S does not go very far.
So at the end of the day, the X was the better choice for me.