GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
It's everything I'm going through right now and what I'll be going through in the very near future. Could very likely happen this weekend, or the next couple weeks. Every single line of dialogue in that scene was just too relatable.

I'm not playing it, but after you made your initial comment I pulled up a video to see what it was :(

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Not fair here I am sitting waiting for Best Buy to open up to pick up my copy and you all ready playing it 🤣

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Not fair here I am sitting waiting for Best Buy to open up to pick up my copy and you all ready playing it 🤣
I only wanted to get the first big cutscene out of the way so when I got home from work today I could get right into it. I'm not sure if that was a good idea though. I'm sitting here at work still kinda fucked up from it. I'm not gonna spoil it for anybody though. I've done everything I can to avoid spoilers. I haven't even watched any trailers of the game.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Can't you download it like everyone else in 2022?
No cause I remember buying physical copies of games and that’s what I like and I’m stubborn about that.🤣
The one thing really disappointed about the ps5 is I bought the disk version to play physical copies but everything still gets downloaded to the internal drive and you can’t just play off that still have to have the disc In even though you playing off the hard drive

Subliminal

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I've been kinda 50/50 on digital vs physical for a while. Most of what I play is on PC and I'd never buy a physical game for PC, but when it comes to console games I've always done whatever option I can get a discount on. Normally I have some kind of best buy gift certificate or amazon points to use so I end up with physical games. Now I don't want a bunch of cd cases taking up space somewhere so it'll be digital only from here on.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
I remember having to call a phone number for help with a game...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I remember when you'd buy some games and they would come with a whole ass strategy guide/booklets giving you the lore and backstories.

Who remembers these?

View attachment 265132

I had the one for the original Diablo back in the day.