GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I got bored of Borderlands 3 as soon as I finished the story and all the side quests. It just doesn't feel like it has the replay-ability that Borderlands 2 did. That's one of my favorite games.

I'm currently revisiting my high school edginess and playing through Postal 2 and Paradise Lost. Nothing better than a little over-the-top humor and violence. If this game was made in the past 3 years there would be riots in the streets from SJW's

Last edited:

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
I got bored of Borderlands 3 as soon as I finished the story and all the side quests. It just doesn't feel like it has the replay-ability that Borderlands 2 did. That's one of my favorite games. I'm currently revisiting my high school edginess and playing through Postal 2 and Paradise Lost. Nothing better than a little over-the-top humor and violence. If this game was made in the past 3 years there would be riots in the streets from SJW's
I think handsome Jack being as great as he was made BL2 so replayable for me. I'm hoping I still get that feeling at the end of this one but that remains to be seen

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I think handsome Jack being as great as he was made BL2 so replayable for me. I'm hoping I still get that feeling at the end of this one but that remains to be seen

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

The humor was kind of lost for me in BL3. It took itself too seriously and to me catered a little too much towards not being offensive which is kind of what made BL2 so good was that it was just so over the top

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
They are still together, and needless to say still dont know what really goes on in the game. They know there is alot of violence, because when Vice City came out I remember it made the news due to the gameplay. I remember watching that segment with my parents, and when Tommy started gunning a bystander down I changed the channel lol. They ended up buying GTA San Andreas for me shortly after...

San Andreas was one of my favorite games in high school. So much fun, so many cheats, easter eggs, and mods that made it stay relevant. Loved it

jrdigioia

Passed Driver's Ed
Currently hooked on the outer worlds. Really fun game, good dialogue and nice weapon choices.

Father Seth

Go Kart Newbie
I'm currently revisiting my high school edginess and playing through Postal 2 and Paradise Lost. Nothing better than a little over-the-top humor and violence. If this game was made in the past 3 years there would be riots in the streets from SJW's

I've never deleted Postal from my laptop, every once in a while I'm in the mood for it and play for a few hours before I set it aside for another few months.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I've never deleted Postal from my laptop, every once in a while I'm in the mood for it and play for a few hours before I set it aside for another few months.

I honestly kinda forgot about it for a while and then I saw that they randomly threw Postal 4 out onto Steam and got reminded of it. I figured since Postal 3 was so bad that 4 probably wasn't much better so I re-downloaded what was tried and true

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
Been enjoying death standing so far, roleplaying as an on-foot amazon delivery service while sad prog-rock plays in the background is actually rather fun. Production values are through the roof as well which certainly helps things.

torga

Autocross Champion
I'm an on-and-off gamer. I built a PC for CAD and photography, but I made sure it also had the right horsepower for gaming.
Right now I play a lot of Borderlands 2 and Project CARS 2.
Soon I'll be getting SW Jedi: Fallen Order, Outer Worlds, DBZ: Kakarot, and Cyberpunk 2077.

duremars

Recently I discovered my new passion, rocket league, I am totally obsessed with this game. I recommend it to everyone who likes dynamics fun games. This game is more fun to play with your friends but without friends, you also have a lot of stuff to do. For example, I like a lot to do rl trading seems like I have a talent for trading, and most of the time I use some sites for trading, it's much easier and safer than to do in on your own. So if you want to do some trades write to me so I can recommend some sites.

Last edited:

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Been playing Mario 35th Anniversary while waiting for the full release of the new Hyrule Warriors...