GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I ordered a 1080 SC2 from evga midweek madness in september right before the shortage hit for 250 bucks, and when i got it, it was DOA. returned it and they replaced it with a 2070 super. needless to say i was very happy

For anyone who is looking for a new solo game, ive been playing Risk of Rain 2 for months now nonstop. It has multiplayer co-op too, but i mostly play solo. real fun, real different type of game that i highly recommend
Damn that’s some great luck!

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Damn that’s some great luck!
EVGA sends them in plain EVGA boxes so when I pulled it out I was like, thats not the same card I sent back the other day.... flipped it over and my jaw hit the floor haha. Every wednesday they have that sale, usually some really good deals on it. Mostly power supplies lately though. I REALLY regret not pulling the trigger last year when i had 3 1080 ti's in my cart for 900 bucks...

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
EVGA sends them in plain EVGA boxes so when I pulled it out I was like, thats not the same card I sent back the other day.... flipped it over and my jaw hit the floor haha. Every wednesday they have that sale, usually some really good deals on it. Mostly power supplies lately though. I REALLY regret not pulling the trigger last year when i had 3 1080 ti's in my cart for 900 bucks...
That’s dope! I need a power supply. Well, want, I want a better power supply

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Funny video game story.

My wife and I sometimes watch YouTube videos to see what's new in Valheim. We're watching a video, there's a troll in a deep hole and the dude is at face level on the ground with him and punching him in the face.

My wife says "why is he fisting him like that". I try to explain that fisting isn't punching someone in the face. She says "look the troll fisted him back."

I couldn't stop laughing.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Just finished Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart on PS5. If you're a fan of the R&C series, this one is up there with the best. Super polished and tight gameplay/controls.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I've been watching people play the new mario golf game and it's got me wanting to play a golf game too. Last night I ended up buying Everybody's Golf. I used to really like the arcade golf games, but it's been so long since I've played one.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Mario Super Rush.
Gotcha, yea the people I was watching play mario super rush kept saying EG was still the better game, so I got that instead.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I have the EVGA 3070 XC3 Ultra, BNIB if anyone is interested. Decided to get an Xbox series X instead so the 3070 gotta go. I'd like to sell it if possible since they're charging me 15% restocking fee + shipping.

PiersMills

One good game I've played that was released in 2004 is called World of Warcraft. With a recent expansion pack called Shadowlands, I've been playing World of Warcraft again just to try it again. To be honest, it was a good experience, and now, I'm kinda addicted to it. I highly recommend playing it despite it not being made in the '90s. I also suggest getting some heroic dungeons shadowlands if you want to boost your character! I've done that several times, and I was always pleased with the outcomes!

Last edited:

1L19

Autocross Champion
I ordered a 1080 SC2 from evga midweek madness in september right before the shortage hit for 250 bucks, and when i got it, it was DOA. returned it and they replaced it with a 2070 super. needless to say i was very happy

For anyone who is looking for a new solo game, ive been playing Risk of Rain 2 for months now nonstop. It has multiplayer co-op too, but i mostly play solo. real fun, real different type of game that i highly recommend
I picked up Risk of Rain 2 and it's quite fun... once I put it on Easy. Rogue-like + shooter = quite a bit of enjoyment.