GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
I’m just about to 100% each area of the game then onto the final boss.
Same. I'm struggling with some of the Shinespark item challenges...

KevinC

Autocross Champion
IMG_1737.jpeg

Faceman

Autocross Newbie

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Agreed. Finally up to Experiment No. 57. Wish me luck.
Oh yah, that was a 'fun' fight! LOL

I've 100%'d all but two areas. I have two Shinespark item locations remaining, and I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET THE TIMING DOWN to complete them...ARRRGGHHH!!!!!! Getting old sucks...

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Wow, original NTSC copies of Sega's Panzer Dragoon Saga for the Saturn are going for upwards of $1000. Maybe I should sell mine to finance some car parts...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Wow, original NTSC copies of Sega's Panzer Dragoon Saga for the Saturn are going for upwards of $1000. Maybe I should sell mine to finance some car parts...

Look, I'd have to get a Panzer Dragoon Saga expert down here, and even then I'd probably sit on it for months. Best I can do is $22.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
GAME PASS BAYBEEEE

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
About 5 hours in now and seems pretty good, but uses over 10GB of Vram with everything maxed in 4K even on the latest Radeon driver that performes up to 23% better with those settings. 😄
I'm gonna get on in a few probably. I didn't realize premium had early access and it was only $45 with game pass. I figured I'd end up buying both the dlc and those would be $20 each anyway, so I went for it.

It's the perfect first game for the LG C1 I just got a couple weeks ago too.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Finally have 100% in a few areas. What happens after I beat it? Can I still let my kids run around with a fully decked out Samus?