GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

anyone been featured in a magazine?

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
I have a bunch of old eurotuner from while back (bought this lot of PVWs that came with that and some other stuff)

If you think if when I was lmk and I'll see if I have it.

Dude…that would be awesome. I’m trying to find out what year and month it was. I don’t even remember what was the cover car that month. It was such a long time ago.

For the rolling shots…Phil was taking pics from the trunk of my ex GF’s car.

The car is a black Mk3 with the Abt wide body. I think the wheels were the Schmidt Race Light wheels.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Dude…that would be awesome. I’m trying to find out what year and month it was. I don’t even remember what was the cover car that month. It was such a long time ago.

For the rolling shots…Phil was taking pics from the trunk of my ex GF’s car.

The car is a black Mk3 with the Abt wide body. I think the wheels were the Schmidt Race Light wheels.
let me find the box with those and i'll thumb through them this week

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Kinda funny MF used it for a Ad, but it had Borla exhaust.
Originally car had Borla, when I got it back from Vortech. Thanks for pointing that out. The car had a handmade full Magnaflow system on it for the shoot. Originally I loaned the car out to Vortech so they could develop a kit. They used it for promotional purposes and I got the car back with all the cool stuff I listed.... no cost to me. Magnaflow helped me tune car from 475 rwhp to 600rwhp with addition of cam, water meth, new exhaust and custom dyno tune.