GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else mining

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
I’ll entertain this.

growing weed isn’t comparable considering it makes you money ASAP without Elon or some fuck face messing your money up with a mere sentence. So yeah, I see your point. Growing > mining

my son works 40-50 hours a week. His box is only 3k watts. Due to purposely delayed harvest he hits 5-6 pounds about every 4 months. He invests maybe 2-3 hours a week on his grow. Come harvest time he rents a twister and knocks out the harvest all on his own in less than 2 hours. He also sticks to the same strain due to yield. The extra 40-50k that he’s seeing a year can’t be dwarfed by crypto

so yeah. Big difference. You can either make money now. Or MAYBE KINDA SORTA make it later as long as Elon shuts the fuck up.

like, u can’t compare this. My neighbor has a small 6x6 tent with 1200 watts. He’s hitting about 1.5-2 pounds every harvest and he converts it into live resin. Still making more than most folks mining with an identical light bill as his.

Grats on the 2k. Very dope dude (not being sarcastic) 👍🏽
"Can't be dwarfed by crpyto"....
That's not bad but I don't think you understand the exponential gains to be had in crypto. There's been days my dad's portfolio increases by $65k in a single day. And this is with crypto still being in its infancy, right now it's in the same stage as the internet before dialup. In a couple of years you'll look back at the current crypto prices like google's stock price in 2010

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
That's not bad but I don't think you understand the exponential gains to be had in crypto. There's been days my dad's portfolio increases by $65k in a single day. And this is with crypto still being in its infancy, right now it's in the same stage as the internet before dialup.
Fuck crypto. I got my mind set on this onlyfans shit

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
That's not bad but I don't think you understand the exponential gains to be had in crypto. There's been days my dad's portfolio increases by $65k in a single day. And this is with crypto still being in its infancy, right now it's in the same stage as the internet before dialup. In a couple of years you'll look back at the current crypto prices like google's stock price in 2010

The only thing that bugs me about crypto is that some guys are seeing portfolio swings like this, meanwhile I've got $20 in it today and it's worth $20.30 tomorrow, joyous day.

Last edited:

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
The only thing that bugs me about crypto is that some guys are seeing portfolio swings like this, meanwhile I've got $20 in it today and it's worth $20.30 tomorrow, joyous day.
well he's done the research and invested in altcoins when they were priced at a fraction of a penny and ended up shooting up to over $1. and of course not every day is like that, especially at the moment. lots of people are freaking out and blaming Elon for the current dip. but in reality, these corrections are normal and necessary in order for bull markets to continue to happen, especially after months of huge pumps like we've seen recently

what is good about the market right now is that it's basically on sale so load up on as much as you can afford before the next bull run happens. it could continue to go down a bit more but in the long term once shit gets more developed and implemented (e.g. smart contracts) it's going to make the recent rallies look minuscule in comparison. i have zero doubt about that

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
well he's done the research and invested in altcoins when they were priced at a fraction of a penny and ended up shooting up to over $1. and of course not every day is like that, especially at the moment. lots of people are freaking out and blaming Elon for the current dip. but in reality, these corrections are normal and necessary in order for bull markets to continue to happen, especially after months of huge pumps like we've seen recently

what is good about the market right now is that it's basically on sale so load up on as much as you can afford before the next bull run happens. it could continue to go down a bit more but in the long term once shit gets more developed and implemented (e.g. smart contracts) it's going to make the recent rallies look minuscule in comparison. i have zero doubt about that

IMO the whole altcoin thing has become oversaturated and full of what would essentially be penny stocks. How many of them could possibly actually have long term utility/innovations/impact? Maybe as I pull some profits I'll diversify more and grab some up, but right now I feel like long term there's only going to be a few coins out there that are worth something and have utility.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
IMO the whole altcoin thing has become oversaturated and full of what would essentially be penny stocks. How many of them could possibly actually have long term utility/innovations/impact? Maybe as I pull some profits I'll diversify more and grab some up, but right now I feel like long term there's only going to be a few coins out there that are worth something and have utility.
thats true that most of them won't end up being anything. but if u invest $100 each into 10 different altcoins and only 1 of them blows up to a $1 that single coin/token will earn more than enough to pay off ur $1k investment into the other coins + huge profits.

and to be clear it's the market cap & circulating supply that matters more than the $ amount, but it's simpler to use 'penny stock' altcoins as an example

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
random but not really...anyone know the process for mining dogecoin? 😂

I think it can be CPU mined, which would be cool. Mine Doge and Eth at the same time and hope that papa elon makes a nice tweet so I can pay off my student loans

the

Autocross Champion
random but not really...anyone know the process for mining dogecoin? 😂
Mine Ethereum and trade it for Dogecoin once it has been submitted to your wallet, that's the most efficient way. If the guide on page 1 is too much, I think NiceHash is going to be offering Dogecoin mining as click and go with their mining program (or they already do).

Problem is they take a nice fat cut.

I think it can be CPU mined
Problem is you're looking at 1/8th the speed in 95% of scenarios. Ryzen 9 and the Threadripper series can throwdown a bit with CPU mining, but most people don't have those just laying around. Nicehash gives you the option of enabling your CPU for mining, but I don't even like mentioning them because it's such a waste of time. The point of Nicehash is to be quick and convenient to satisfy impulsive miners for a few days, or when they give up at their first power bill. A nice cut goes to Nicehash and you end up with nothing.

Sorry to sound like a broken record here, but the best path is to mine Ethereum and just trade it for whatever coin you want. My personal recommendation is going to be just hold the Ethereum.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Mine Ethereum and trade it for Dogecoin once it has been submitted to your wallet, that's the most efficient way. If the guide on page 1 is too much, I think NiceHash is going to be offering Dogecoin mining as click and go with their mining program (or they already do).

Problem is they take a nice fat cut.

Problem is you're looking at 1/8th the speed in 95% of scenarios. Ryzen 9 and the Threadripper series can throwdown a bit with CPU mining, but most people don't have those just laying around. Nicehash gives you the option of enabling your CPU for mining, but I don't even like mentioning them because it's such a waste of time. The point of Nicehash is to be quick and convenient to satisfy impulsive miners for a few days, or when they give up at their first power bill. A nice cut goes to Nicehash and you end up with nothing.

Sorry to sound like a broken record here, but the best path is to mine Ethereum and just trade it for whatever coin you want. My personal recommendation is going to be just hold the Ethereum.

No Doge on Coinbase, unfortunately. Need to use a different wallet service for that.

Know anything about hardware wallets?

the

Autocross Champion
No Doge on Coinbase, unfortunately. Need to use a different wallet service for that.

Know anything about hardware wallets?
You should be able to setup an ethereum wallet and trade for dogecoin on Binance.us or Kraken.

Hardware wallets is how I lost $20,000. Definitely possible, but I cant write a guide on that at the moment. I would need to work up something that's foolproof with backups, and it's not something I want to rush.