GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else mining

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Do the System/Application logs on your OS help with diagnosing these GPU crashes?

What I've found in Event Log is that display driver amddwddmg stopped responding. There's not a lot out there on the Google that has helped.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
No Doge on Coinbase, unfortunately. Need to use a different wallet service for that.

I just bought $50 of Doge on Coinbase last week. Just in time for it to dip, along with every other BC thanks to the Fed, set back my IBM stock too, damn government. lol

FYI, I can't get T-Rex to work, it says failure to connect retry in 10 seconds, and then it just keeps failing to connect and retrying every 10 seconds. It's whitelisted in my AV, I can ping the address but something seems to be an issue in the client I guess.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
I just bought $50 of Doge on Coinbase last week. Just in time for it to dip, along with every other BC thanks to the Fed, set back my IBM stock too, damn government. lol

FYI, I can't get T-Rex to work, it says failure to connect retry in 10 seconds, and then it just keeps failing to connect and retrying every 10 seconds. It's whitelisted in my AV, I can ping the address but something seems to be an issue in the client I guess.

They started listing it at the start of June, I think.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Yeah, I guess I can't mine ETH with a 4GB card, thought it would just be slow but it won't work at all, elitist's. LOL

So I am mining DOGE instead (come on Elon!!!), who knows if it pans out (pun intended) I may convince the wife to let me grab a 3070 and diversify more. 😄

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Crypto Kings, is this sort of variation in hash rate normal with ethermine?

Screenshot_20210625-195529__01.jpg

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
I just sold my alltrack and got a significant sum of cash back in my pocket. I am saving up between now and april when i get my tax return + bonus before buying another car, splitting the payments on my gf's car to save extra money in between.

I almost paid my credit card off in one payment today, then realized i could likely gain big time by buying the dip that's happening right now in crypto and selling come april (or maybe even holding out longer after that point).

What's a good coin that has done well recently but is also retracing along with the general market correction that will likely moonshot due to continued progress on the coin's platform when the market goes bull again?

obviously I could do BTC and wait till the next $100K+ moonshot but i'd rather something like LRC or similar.

Open to ideas here! Not just taking it at face value either, i know a thing or two about what's going on just want some advice so i can look into things and make the best decision i can make at htis time.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
I just sold my alltrack and got a significant sum of cash back in my pocket. I am saving up between now and april when i get my tax return + bonus before buying another car, splitting the payments on my gf's car to save extra money in between.

I almost paid my credit card off in one payment today, then realized i could likely gain big time by buying the dip that's happening right now in crypto and selling come april (or maybe even holding out longer after that point).

What's a good coin that has done well recently but is also retracing along with the general market correction that will likely moonshot due to continued progress on the coin's platform when the market goes bull again?

obviously I could do BTC and wait till the next $100K+ moonshot but i'd rather something like LRC or similar.

Open to ideas here! Not just taking it at face value either, i know a thing or two about what's going on just want some advice so i can look into things and make the best decision i can make at htis time.
Solana is the first that comes to mind. I also invested a bit into SuperFarm and Avalanche in the beginning of Nov and they're both currently up 40%

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
You know - it could also go down....
It's already going down. trend analysis is only getting more and more reliable with time as crypto ages as a market. so you can feasibly extrapolate what the trough will be, and buy between now and then, then profit next year (or, HODL for years if you're not in a rush) when the market goes bull again.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Judging by that response I bet I can guess how much money you've made in crypto

Judging by that response I bet I can guess how much money you've made on Enron.