GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else mining

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Do guess. I have been investing in crypto for over four years now - I'm just not blind to the fact that it could all vanish.
Ah alright lol. It sounded like something my buddies would say, "eh it goes up it goes down", and then months later they suddenly want to know all about it when they realize how much they could've made.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Ah alright lol. It sounded like something my buddies would say, "eh it goes up it goes down", and then months later they suddenly want to know all about it when they realize how much they could've made.
I never invested a tone - I always preferred harder assets, like real estate, that, and I work for a privately owned firm, so outside of my real estate portfolio the majority of my funds are tied up there.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
:ROFLMAO: Playing copy cat now? Further evidence that you are a child

😯

Listen, you risk your money anyway you want, but if you think you couldn't lose it all, you're the child.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
crypto is only risky if you buy high and sell low

....or if people figure out that the currency isn't backed by a large government of a country with a high GDP, that government's significant assets and the legal power to raise capital through taxation.

....or more counties ban crypto.

....or central banks offer a crypto that is actually backed and insurable.

...or.......

I could go on all night. Again, you do what you want with your time and money, just don't try to claim what you're investing in isn't risky.

the

Autocross Champion
None of them are doing too well right now
Crypto has been moving with the stock market lately. Last week they all nose-dived with the negative sentiment associated with the S&P 500 readjustment. This week, they are rapidly climbing back to their previous value. My primary crypto investment at the moment is Loopring, avg cost being 40 cents on thousands of coins. Second held asset is Ethereum, which is 100% profit because it's all mined. Ethereum isn't going anywhere any time soon. Both of these coins are will react heavily to Gamestop news, Loopring specifically is backed in Ethereum and being leveraged to build the Gamestop NFT marketplace.

This is the last time I'm going to tell you guys. Once Gamestop announces their digital marketplace where you can buy and sell digital games with cash and crypto, the value of Loopring is going to jump through the fucking roof, because Loopring is responsible for the layer 2 rollup. Invest some petty cash now, aim at having a few hundred coins, and thank me later.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Crypto has been moving with the stock market lately. Last week they all nose-dived with the negative sentiment associated with the S&P 500 readjustment. This week, they are rapidly climbing back to their previous value. My primary crypto investment at the moment is Loopring, avg cost being 40 cents on thousands of coins. Second held asset is Ethereum, which isn't going anywhere any time soon. Both of these coins are will react heavily to Gamestop news, Loopring specifically is backed in Ethereum and being leveraged to build the Gamestop NFT marketplace.

This is the last time I'm going to tell you guys. Once Gamestop announces their digital marketplace where you can buy and sell digital games with cash and crypto, the value of Loopring is going to jump through the fucking roof, because Loopring is responsible for the layer 2 rollup. Invest some petty cash now, aim at having a few hundred coins, and thank me later.
I just bought $500 worth.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I understood nothing about loopring. Don't know why crypto is confusing as hell to me.

I'll stick with investing in real estate and new businesses