GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone here work for UPS?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Fuck both UPS and FedEx they give zero fucks about the recipient of package.

I had a box delivered by UPS other day that had forklift tire marks on it. “Improperly packaged” my ass.

Meanwhile I’ve had zero issue with things sent via USPS, yet somehow they catch all the shit?

messrock

Autocross Champion
My front porch abuts the sidewalk, it’s approximately 5’ to the floor and 8’ to the top of the railing. For a solid 18 months we had a FedEx driver that wouldn’t even bother opening the gate and sliding the box onto the porch, he would launch it from the sidewalk, over the railing, onto the porch. Absolutely no fucks given. Light package, moderately heavy package. It would sound like a cannonball hitting the fucking house. Numerous broken items. Door blocked on multiple occasions.

Getting a human on the phone is next to impossible. I assume he eventually got fired.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Y’all will never believe this

After 1 week of zero scans, updates UPS telling me they have no idea where the air ride box is…..

It literally shows up on the dudes doorstep this morning 😳

cb1111

Y’all will never believe this

After 1 week of zero scans, updates UPS telling me they have no idea where the air ride box is…..

It literally shows up on the dudes doorstep this morning 😳
They are all the same. I was tracking a package that was a day or so late coming to me - about a month ago. Tracking shows "out for delivery" one day and it shows up. Instead of a "delivered" notice, I get a notice that my package (that I'm holding in my hand) is on its way to Chicago, then on to Seattle where it still shows it is. That is USPS.

But we know that UPS is called "whUPS" for a reason....

vjmvjm

Drag Racing Champion
Fuck both UPS and FedEx they give zero fucks about the recipient of package.

I had a box delivered by UPS other day that had forklift tire marks on it. “Improperly packaged” my ass.

Meanwhile I’ve had zero issue with things sent via USPS, yet somehow they catch all the shit?
Why? Because USPS is woefully understaffed and just as incompetent. I had a priority package delivered to a neighbor (480 vs 580) this week, and the label was clear. And "Informed Delivery" showing mail that may never arrive, or arrive days late.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
USPS is “still looking for” 4 of 5 AWE SAG hangers I shipped fall of 2020.

One of the two delivered was a empty box with a hole blown out the side of it, the other three just disappeared.

I was refunded for zero of the 4 that didn’t make it, because you know they’re still looking and all.

FedEx had a tendency to misplace Vibrant intercoolers at the some distribution center for a while (luckily inbound to me, not outbound). Some Honda kid probably loved me for the 3-4 of them he got out the back door for their insurance to replace.

UPS got distracted by the basket of drinks & snacks we leave out for delivery drivers this time of year and forgot to unload a 48” long 55# box of polished stainless steel tubing they marked delivered. After a ton of emails and phone calls it showed up without notice three days later.

So to sum it up USPS is by far the worst in my experience, because they just leave you in limbo to F off.