GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone play Elden Ring?

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
That’s my current gaming addiction and a blast to grind through. Anyone else played or currently playing it?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Thanks for the link man

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I've never actually made it too far into the game. Keep in mind, this was my first venture ever into a Souls game. Being that, my first few outings were on a pirated copy (I've since bought it), since I wasn't even sure if I'd like it.

First character was a dud. Tried a basic sword and board character, as those usually have a good balance of defense and offense. Got rocked hard, didn't make it far. I'm talking got to the Gatefront Ruins and abandoned it.

Second character was a spellcaster, glintstone type. Saw all those dope videos of people one shotting bosses with Comet Azure, figured I'd try it out. Easier starting off. Made it through Stormfront Castle, and it started to loose steam in Luirinia (however it's spelt).

Tried a 3rd character. Dual curved sword bleed character. The thing rocked everything as far as I went. Made it through Rennala and Raya Lucaria. At that point, I was still on the pirated copy, and ran in to a road block with Varre's questline, as it requires online play.

That's when I bought it, and essentially remade the same char, and started over again. I'm pretty much back at that same point, about to go through Raya Lucaria again.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Right on...I kind of had the same happen as well. This is my second souls style game (Demon's Souls remake being the first) that I have really dug in to and I screwed up and deleted my save a few weeks ago. I had just opened up the castle, so I wasn't very far. I made a new character (mageknight style) and have been tearing through stuff. I am about to make my way through the capitol so I can get the 4 talisman pouch. Once I do that, I am going to run around, beat some more bosses, and then come back to the capitol to stomp some ass 😁