GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Thank you for your help, that was exactly the reaponse I was looking for. You want me to sift through 296 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a singe page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao

Damn. Can this be the official copypasta of the GolfMK forums?

It's useful in more situations than the sandwich story. And while super useful, I'm Deleting You Daddy doesn't originate here.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Damn. Can this be the official copypasta of the GolfMK forums?

It's useful in more situations than the sandwich story. And while super useful, I'm Deleting You Daddy doesn't originate here.
Someone that doesn't need to be spoon fed would have looked over the last 10 or so pages, found something that actually had the turbo, then searched for their posts. You little bitches don't even know what the Dewey Decimal System is, get off my lawn. :ROFLMAO:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
IM DELETING YOU, Emmissions readiness monitors!πŸ˜­πŸ‘‹ β–ˆβ–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ] 99% complete..... 🚫BANNED!🚫 πŸ’―TrueπŸ’― Pistons are irreplaceable πŸ’–I could never delete you EPA!πŸ’– Send this to ten other πŸ‘ͺAPR DTR6054 UsersπŸ‘ͺ who give you πŸ’¦datalogs and dragy runsπŸ’¦ Or never get called ☁️slower than Daks ☁️ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no boosties for you πŸš«πŸš«πŸ‘Ώ 3 back: you're boostyboiβ˜οΈπŸ’¦ 5 back: you're APR's kittenπŸ˜½πŸ‘ΌπŸ’¦ 10+ back: BoostedπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ‘…

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Someone that doesn't need to be spoon fed would have looked over the last 10 or so pages, found something that actually had the turbo, then searched for their posts. You little bitches don't even know what the Dewey Decimal System is, get off my lawn. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for your help, that was exactly the reaponse I was looking for. You want me to sift through 296 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a singe page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
You should at least fix the typos if you're going to start doing that

yes I'm aware he'll respond to this with that same copypasta

scrllock

Autocross Champion
also there's no guarantee you'll actually pass emissions anyway so, uh, good luck?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
You should at least fix the typos if you're going to start doing that

yes I'm aware he'll respond to this with that same copypasta

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my driving skills, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in motorsport academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous underground street races, and I have over 300 confirmed race wins. I am trained in track races and I’m the top racer in the entire racing team. You are nothing to me but just another slow ass DTR user. I will wipe you the fuck out with speed the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, slowboi. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of street racers across Germany and your car is being detuned and riced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking lame, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can defeat you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my stock turbo. Not only am I extensively trained in double clutching, but I have access to E85 and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the track, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little β€œclever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will race against you and you will lose to me. Eject-o seat-o, cuz.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I love how you guys will post nonstop shit like this but if a new member asks for some quick help you get upset at them and basically tell them to stfu lmao.

Jim would be disappointed

joueur-du-grenier-no-fun.gif