GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Roll control coilover suspension

OldVWFan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
If anyone is running this set up I would like to know your results as to the ride quality, improved handling, how much you lowered your car with wheel / tire sizes and if spacers are being used what thickness front and rear and any other information. Thanks

OldVWFan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Thanks for info. What did you think of them?

greekspec2

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf R 17 BMW X1M
I thought they rode well but that's a BMW chassis the good thing is Eibach can rebuild,re-valve or do whatever you want stateside.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Aren't the Eibach Mk7 springs known for being soft? I've looked at these and avoided them for that reason, and they're not much cheaper than the KW V1 or EQT's which both seem better sorted.

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
I have them. They feel similar to stock. Car does have a bit less roll. No issues at all. I have a 19 r

OldVWFan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Are you running stock wheels and tires? No wheel spacers? Thinking about them for a 17 GTI Sport with 18x8 225/40 tires using 15mm and 20mm spacers front & rear.

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
I have OZ leggera 19x8 et45. No spacers.

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
This is mine

Attachments

• 2C41E78B-78EF-442D-8280-05AB9B7189C1.jpeg
    2C41E78B-78EF-442D-8280-05AB9B7189C1.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 394

OldVWFan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Looks good. How much did you lower the car with them? Have to run 15mm spacers in front to clear TTS calipers, so put 20mm on back to get about the same track front and rear, but you are running 19s, what size tire? Thanks.

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
Same as stock 235/35r19 I believe. I do want to do Macan calipers soon. I had them, but sold for money to move. Never installed them.

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
Also, lowered about 3/4”, but may be more for you since you have a gti

OldVWFan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Thanks for info on tire size and amount lowered. Probably should have done the Macan vs TTS but I don't track the car so don't need to change pads that often.