GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ATTENTION HERMAN MILLER AERON USERS

KevinC

Autocross Champion
I have an older "B" that I've had for about 3 months. As a "work" chair, sitting with good posture, I think it's unbeatable. But as a slouch-with-feet-up-on-desk chair, which is frequently my posture at my "work" desk at home, I find it to be less ideal than some of my previous crappy chairs. I have lumbar support so no issues there - I wouldn't want to use this chair without it. I've also added a headrest from Atlas and can recommend it wholeheartedly, despite its hefty price tag.

vbrad26

Drag Race Newbie
I have an older "B" that I've had for about 3 months. As a "work" chair, sitting with good posture, I think it's unbeatable. But as a slouch-with-feet-up-on-desk chair, which is frequently my posture at my "work" desk at home, I find it to be less ideal than some of my previous crappy chairs. I have lumbar support so no issues there - I wouldn't want to use this chair without it. I've also added a headrest from Atlas and can recommend it wholeheartedly, despite its hefty price tag.
Yeah I definitely want to pick up the Atlas headrest if the chair ends up sticking around hah.

8055WAGEN

Go Kart Newbie
I have access to multiple Herman Miller chairs at work. My whole company is furnished with Herman Miller stuff. Some people love the Aeron, some people hate it, and that is true of all of the Herman Miller chairs. Embody is the one that works best for me.

Aeron was more or less completely redesigned a few years ago, and it sits differently than the original. Maybe that is your issue, you liked the old design and not the new.

vbrad26

Drag Race Newbie
I have access to multiple Herman Miller chairs at work. My whole company is furnished with Herman Miller stuff. Some people love the Aeron, some people hate it, and that is true of all of the Herman Miller chairs. Embody is the one that works best for me.

Aeron was more or less completely redesigned a few years ago, and it sits differently than the original. Maybe that is your issue, you liked the old design and not the new.
Never tried the old design, but maybe hah.
We will see how this week goes.
I do think it is getting better.

8055WAGEN

Go Kart Newbie
Never tried the old design, but maybe hah.
We will see how this week goes.
I do think it is getting better.
Ah sorry thought you meant you upgraded from an original aeron.

vbrad26

Drag Race Newbie
Ah sorry thought you meant you upgraded from an original aeron.
Nope! This was my first foray into the world off high end office chairs lol.
I did sit in a classic for less than 5 min just to check one out but that was it.
But you have a valid point. From my research, there are a lot of people who prefer the classic to the remastered for various reasons...

8055WAGEN

Go Kart Newbie
Nope! This was my first foray into the world off high end office chairs lol.
I did sit in a classic for less than 5 min just to check one out but that was it.
But you have a valid point. From my research, there are a lot of people who prefer the classic to the remastered for various reasons...

Well if the Aeron ends up not being for you, I would suggest trying a Mirra 2 or Embody. Those in my office who do not like the Aeron seem to regularly like those.