GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Automotive Industry Insight

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
and that makes you happy? It is very sad that you feel that way. Says a lot about you and it isn't good.

You are truly a jerk. Where in what i said make it sound like I'm happy? Quite the contrary. I became friends with him through this forum and we keep in contact via email. CB1111 you need to ask questions before jumping to conclusions. And that says a hell of a lot about you!

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Seriously.

Nothing in this topic says anything about anyone personally.

No one said anything about being happy to see him go. Jim was just passing on information and I just said this is all irrelevant if he (techbro)already made up his mind.

I love reading informative posts. I also don't mind being corrected if I've misspoke. Those are just learning opportunities for me.

I also love the ridiculous arguments people have on here. I actually don't mind the less well behaved members, they make this place lively

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You know, this ain't the only forum in the universe.

The responses in this thread certainly are illuminating - and it doesn't say good things about a couple posters here.

"woo-hoo, we ran somebody off" isn't anything to be proud of, but it does speak volumes about some of you.

Who is the "some of you" that you refer to? Nobody ran anyone off. You certainly do jump to conclusions don't you?

Last edited:

Oscar LaVista

Go Kart Newbie
I know of one excellent forum where morons who refuse to learn are banned.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
I really wish that this forum had "points" or a "was this post helpful" type of system so that you could easily identify if something was extremely helpful or take with a grain of salt something that the majority of users didn't agree with or find helpful. Sure, that's just like Reddit's up vote/down vote system which gets abused by bots and upset people that can anonymously down vote stuff they just don't like, but it would be something.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I really wish that this forum had "points" or a "was this post helpful" type of system so that you could easily identify if something was extremely helpful or take with a grain of salt something that the majority of users didn't agree with or find helpful. Sure, that's just like Reddit's up vote/down vote system which gets abused by bots and upset people that can anonymously down vote stuff they just don't like, but it would be something.

Wouldn't work because often that ends up being a popularity contest not necessarily who is right or wrong. Sometimes the majority is wrong.