GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Battlefield 3

PCDT99

Banned
^ You cant create a class??? :iono:

Wow.. that doesnt seem right. Is it just pre-made classes that you pick from?

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
^ You cant create a class??? :iono:

Wow.. that doesnt seem right. Is it just pre-made classes that you pick from?

Well it seems that as you go forward in the multiplayer you unlock weapons and equipment. However, I have a M4A1 right now that is in the Engineering Class - I can't move that gun to another class such as Medic. Its also my most upgraded weapon so far.

The kick from the guns in the game make long shots almost impossible.

edit: It also seems that if you play as the other side (not the US) you gotta upgrade those guns through the gameplay. You can't move your best gun to the other side.

steeLh

WOB WOB WOB
Damn, multiplayer is pretty dope - love destroying hummers with my RPG and getting a multikill haha.

But still, much more looking forward to MW3.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Well it seems that as you go forward in the multiplayer you unlock weapons and equipment. However, I have a M4A1 right now that is in the Engineering Class - I can't move that gun to another class such as Medic. Its also my most upgraded weapon so far.

The kick from the guns in the game make long shots almost impossible.

edit: It also seems that if you play as the other side (not the US) you gotta upgrade those guns through the gameplay. You can't move your best gun to the other side.

Thats how Bad Company was too. It sounds like you guys came from the Call of Duty games to Battlefield 3.

As for the game, Im a fan of the Bad Company series & this isnt Bad Company 3, its Battlefield 3.

Its too serious and too much like the CoD I see my friends playing all the time. I'll get used to it though since no ones playing Bad Company 2 anymore :frown:

Boozehound

TrailerParkSupervisor
pretty fun, multiplayer is awesome. been pwning noobs in tanks and such.

but ffs when will companies realize the storytelling concept of 'interview' an 'interrogate' is so overplayed :/

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
Thats how Bad Company was too. It sounds like you guys came from the Call of Duty games to Battlefield 3.

As for the game, Im a fan of the Bad Company series & this isnt Bad Company 3, its Battlefield 3.

Its too serious and too much like the CoD I see my friends playing all the time. I'll get used to it though since no ones playing Bad Company 2 anymore :frown:

Yeah came from cod and bf3 is quite different.

gtboost

Drag Racing Champion
My gamertag is "charrigan". I'm on PC if anyone wants to add me.

I love it so far. Online is great. The map sizes are smaller than bf2 but sized well do there still is a ton of action on 64 player servers.

JdR32

Over Engineering Rules!
I preferred bad company. To many people don't get the concept of teamwork like medics not reviving and almost no spotting. Plus I don't know if anyone has Had this issue but getting into games is a task and if you are going with you friends in a squad it takes forever. We tried for almost a 30 min last night and gave up.

So we all downloaded Daytona USA and had some 16 bit racing glory.

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
I preferred bad company. To many people don't get the concept of teamwork like medics not reviving and almost no spotting. Plus I don't know if anyone has Had this issue but getting into games is a task and if you are going with you friends in a squad it takes forever. We tried for almost a 30 min last night and gave up.

So we all downloaded Daytona USA and had some 16 bit racing glory.

you are the man! i thought about getting that....

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
just have to mix it up. driving the humvee full of people off the cliff on damavand peak is HILARIOUSLY awesome. if your not on hardcore the vehicle wont explode when you hit the ground. me and my buddies did it and people on the other team were like: WTF!? LOL, and someone said 1337 Jeep. as soon as we landed someone on the other team was infront of me and was like WTF then started shooting and i ran his ass over.

slow-pez

Ready to race!
just have to mix it up. driving the humvee full of people off the cliff on damavand peak is HILARIOUSLY awesome. if your not on hardcore the vehicle wont explode when you hit the ground. me and my buddies did it and people on the other team were like: WTF!? LOL, and someone said 1337 Jeep. as soon as we landed someone on the other team was infront of me and was like WTF then started shooting and i ran his ass over.

which multiplayer game are you playing. ive only tried deathmatch and rush.

i like rush better, but i think im a COD guy. gettin that fo sho.