GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BEER PONG

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
AntiRice292 said:
its not really about being mature its just about having a good time and gettin DRUNK :drinking:

i will drink with this man any day.
:drinking:

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
:headbang: flip cup, quarters, beer pong, circle of death, F*@k you! they are all fun ass hell! nough said im young and i enjoy playing those game getting real drunk with my friends and having a great time... why else buy a keg! :drinking:

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Beer Pong is a sacred game. Some will never understand.

Deagle

Touring Car Champion
Haven't gotten around to drinking games. Hopefully I will when I start VC Tech in the Fall.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
MKV-DSG said:
wow! i was just asking who had played or heard of it not for a lecture on how immature i am, first you play to have fun i have girl... don't need to impress others, its fun, and when you play on a regulation size ping pon table its harder then quarters!

p.s. flip cup is bad ass to!

no lecture man...just i dont drink or party...so drinking games arent my thing so i think they are lame

its all good in the hood bro....just dont drink and drive...thats all i ask

:drinking:

Hokietuner

Rally Car Newbie
I go to VA tech, its called a "a drinking town, with a football problem" and that about sums it up

Yes Live by the pong!!!

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
Zolty said:
I went to UNH. Beer pong was almost an intramural sport up there. I am 27 and an attorney and I still play so I don't want to hear any "it's imature" crap. It's a great game.

way to bring back one of the oldest threads on the boards :clap:

anyways...just cuz your 27 and a lawyer and still do drinking games doesnt mean u arent immature....to me it sounds like u might wanna do alittle more constructive things with your time other than doing beer pong

but then again...its just my opinion...and we all know opinions are like assholes

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Freek said:
but then again...its just my opinion...and we all know opinions are like assholes

everyone has one? or they stick and they're hairy?:iono: haha

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
lol...that everyone has one and yes they are hairy(sometimes) and smelly(most of the time) :laugh:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Grow up Zolty!!! It's immature as all hell. I'm with Freek on this. Your obviously a big immature 27 year old lawyer. Now go find a more suitable way to consume your Etoh. (Hey Freek...EtOH?..Now that's science talk). Just kidding. Oh yeah and Zolty I'm just messing with you too. I feel like f-ing off and stirring sh!t right now and I figured that maybe you were talking about me bashing it in my earlier post of months ago. To each their own right? Later fellas. Just remember, beer pongs for kids! And professions don't make men, it's the way you drink Etoh that makes you a man.

+1 on the way to resserect a buried thread.

Disclaimer: I can't use the smileys on the right to show I'm joking so I better put it here. My computer is fried and my friend is trying to fix it so I can't view pop-ups either. (Hits thumbs up smiley).
Edit:Yes, my smileys are back:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
haha, i used to be pretty hardcore, then a bad experience w/ drinking turned me off. I ended up spending the entire night awake/passed out in my friends bathroom, "woke up" w/ puke all over.... um yea so im the DD from now on, which i dont mind as long as NO ONE pukes in the GTI. Actually, my friend (posted pics of his CTS after it was smashed after 2 weeks) has his GF throw up ALL OVER the back of his car after 3 weeks. Needless to say he hasnt had good luck so far. Anyways, i dont need to drink to have fun, i found new bad habbits :headbang: