GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BEER PONG

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Your all crazy ( in the nicest way possible)!!! lol

beer pong rules. i'm with ZOLTY 100%. i guess it has a lot to do with where you grew up and where you went to college, to love such a great game!

as for RJS, sucks for you to be the dd bro. when did you start drinking? last night? you should be able to know your limit!

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
R-Mac06 said:
:headbang: flip cup, quarters, beer pong, circle of death, F*@k you! they are all fun ass hell! nough said im young and i enjoy playing those game getting real drunk with my friends and having a great time... why else buy a keg! :drinking:

I can't say I am fortunate enough to have ever played any of these games, but I have a sneaky suspicion the games tend to get more enjoyable the further into them you get. Am I wrong?

Who gives a shit what others think, hey I ride scooters and it makes me laugh so much I almost pee.

bilbos

On the Kop
It seems a long ass way of getting drunk to me. I have watched a couple of games but couldn't see the point of it myself. Maybe if I was 18 again.

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
Never played beer pong, but I did play "Asshole". Am I the only one who remembers this fine card game?? :iono:

Zolty

Autocross Champion
No I remember asshole. That is a great game if you play with the right people and make good rules.

Why do people really think beer pong is only fun if you are 18 or immature? Seems like a lame way of saying "look at me I am too mature for those childish drinking games. Hey when is my Fast going to get here?"

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
:laughabove: Seems even sillier to me to say "Hey look at me I play games with my beer in order to try and get drunk quicker". I don't think a seasoned drinker says look at me I'm too mature. A seasoned drinker just consumes and takes it for what it is. I don't drink to get drunk anymore. As a matter of fact, the majority of the time I drink I have a 2 or 3 beers. Then again, you're probably still into bud light or some other light beer that taste like piss.

On a different note, I think it's safe to say that you are amongst the few Zolty. By far the majority of alcohol drinkers that play games with there beer tend to be on the youthful side. This is just a guess. But a damn accurate one I'd bet. Then again you're also only 27. If your in your 30's and sitting around a table playing pong or quarters with you beer then we should talk. But until then, your view may vary being that your still in the mid 20's area of your life. This thread is possibly just a difference in ages and years of drinking I believe.

Again, to each there own. But if you want to keep the debate going then I'm always open for a healthy one.:thumbsup:

Oh yeah! And I never asked when my fast was coming. Because I was the first forum member to ever post that I got mine.:thumbup:

Minimaul

Chronic Masturbator
I've played it a few times. *shrug*

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
I hope I can play beer pong when I'm 78, in a pro league. I love good beer, but when you're 20 the only kegs you can get are Keystone light piss, or if you want to be daring, Icehouse.

I dunno about others, but our beer pong playing is usually what we do to pregame before going out to a party, or out for the night. Usually it consists of about 8 or 10 people just chillin out watching a a game on tv or something. Real laid back and low key, not to get hammered, just to get some enjoy in us.

I would liken our games to professional billiards. Usually if a guy misses a shot the game is over, cuz the other guy will just play out. That's how good we are. Games usually last about 5 minutes. More than 2 misses is pretty much unheard of. So if anyone that is a doubter wants to play sometime, I guess just make sure you bring your drinking hat.

PS I don't drink alcohol (hard, spirits, liquor etc), just beer, so if I'm gonna be drinking 144 ounces or so of fluid in one night I wanna make sure I'm having fun while doing it.

PPS My name is Matt and I binge drink...on occasion.

Zolty

Autocross Champion
Kirk180 I wasn't saying that you said "where is my fast?" I was just saying that it's kinda absurd to say playing beer pong is immature while talking about a plastic doll isn't. Don't get me wrong, I love my Fast and display it in my office proudly, but it seems like splitting hairs to call people who post about beer pong immature while not making a similar comment about posting about a Fast. I don't think either is immature, it's just whatever you're into.

As for playing games to get drunk quicker, that's not why I play beer pong. I play for something fun to do before I go out. I agree with MHS216 that it's similar to playing pool or ping pong or pocker, but with alcohol involved. Is drinking while playing poker immature? I guess playing all "games" could be immature in some respects but who cares if it's fun.

And why b/c I am 27 does that mean I am into drinking light beer that tastes like piss? If I go out to a bar then yes I am going to drink miller light, but if I am at my apartment watching a game I usually drink Newcastle or Sam Adams. What difference does it make? It doesn't make you cooler to drink an expensive beer.

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
I played drinking games when I was in college (probably more than I should have). It's not that I'm too mature to play them, it's that I hang out in different circles and drink under different circumstances.

If I'm entertaining a client the last thing they want to think about me is that I mentally never got out of college. We drink good liquor, we don't swill cheap beer. And the last thing I want is to get hammered in front of them.

Other than work functions I simply don't drink to get smooshed anymore. Like Kirk said, I have three or four and quietly pass out :headbang:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Ok Zolty, I'm done now. You're not immature and neither is beer pong. Do as you will. I guess I'm kind of with MachSchnell up above on this one. I just don't drink for the same reasons anymore. I usually drink to socialize at events,engage in intellectual conversation with my peers, or simply to enjoy the taste of a fine beer (Guinness, Smithwicks, Boddington, Warsteiner, Elliott Ness, etc). To each his own.
...and you don't drink expensive beers just for the sake of drinking an expensive beer. You drink them because you've finally realized and appreciate that beer is suppose to have flavor.

:laughabove: Don't you go on some rant about me picking on a beer now too ok?:wink:

Last edited:

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Bad hare said:
as for RJS, sucks for you to be the dd bro. when did you start drinking? last night? you should be able to know your limit!
I know my limit, i just went um... how should i say a LITTLE crazy. Anyways, i've stoped that whole drinking to get wasted thing! I'm the good little boy! Although i have other bad habbits to contend with.