GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BEER PONG

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Just wondering who plays BEER PONG here? i play pretty much religously every party i have, which is like 3 a month. anyone else?

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
I wish there was a pro league. I've always dreamt of being a professional athlete.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
never heard of beer pong...but then again i dont really drink nor party

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Clearly a game for the youth. Mature men, trust me when I say you will find it silly.:thumbsup:

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Freek said:
never heard of beer pong...but then again i dont really drink nor party

Picture a Ping Pong table with Dixie cups on both ends... Drunk Fuckers bouncing a ping pong ball over a net and trying to get it into a cup... It's been a while so I can't remember the exact rules, but I remember having to drink numerous cups, some containing a dirty ball inside. Thinking back to this, it actually makes me laugh. This kind of stupid behavior doesn't even impress girls. They think it's nasty, because the ball bounces around the floor and shit. You're better off streaking or learning magic tricks to impress the chickees at a Kegger.

:headbang:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
so beer pong is like a bigger version of quarters?...sounds lame...no offence

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
me and my friend Mike are the beer pong champions in our circle of friends back home, im always up for a game!

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
wow! i was just asking who had played or heard of it not for a lecture on how immature i am, first you play to have fun i have girl... don't need to impress others, its fun, and when you play on a regulation size ping pon table its harder then quarters!

p.s. flip cup is bad ass to!

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
MKV-DSG said:
wow! i was just asking who had played or heard of it not for a lecture on how immature i am, first you play to have fun i have girl... don't need to impress others, its fun, and when you play on a regulation size ping pon table its harder then quarters!

p.s. flip cup is bad ass to!

Everyone was once immature, no one is putting you down. Just funny to remember back to those day's. I'm only 25 but it's been about 5 years since I've done a keg-stand/played beer-pong/woken up with cockhead written on my forhead/been tea-bagged/put tobasco sauce on someone's lips while they were sleeping/drank a half - and - half (half OE half OJ) in the morning/pissed myself/fucked a 4 etc... Santa Barbara was a fun town to go to school in.

:headbang:

AntiRice292

Drag Racing Champion
beer pong is the shiznit!!!!! i play anytime i can. I have prolly been playin since i was like 15 and it never gets old. all drinking games for that matter are awesome. im not really sure why anyone is talking about drinking games being mature or immature. personally i dont care, its not really about being mature its just about having a good time and gettin DRUNK :drinking: