GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

best car you've ever driven?

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
just wondering what everyone has had a chance to drive. what are your favorites?

i was offered to drive a bentley continental once... i was 15, no license, and scared to death that i was going to hit something. so i turned on the car, waited a while, then got in the passenger seat lol.

surely someone can beat that story ;)

newgtigeorge

Passed Driver's Ed
I've owned a few Mercedes-Benz over the years, however my friend's 2009 CL63 AMG is the finest automobile I've ever driven. Since my current lifestyle doesn't require grand entrances to red-carpet events, I'm quite happy to drive a GTI.

I have another friend who lives in the Hollywood Hills among A-list celebrities. He could certainly afford to drive any car he wishes. He owns a Mercedes Benz S550, a BMW, and a GTI. He originally bought the GTI as a commuter, however he tells me that it has now become his favorite car to drive. He and his wife argue over who gets to drive the GTI on any given day.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
being a valet after hs was a lot of fun :)

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
2003 SL55Amg :D

rcopp

Ready to race!
When I was 16 my mom had a 2007 S class that she sold so that she would have a practical car to drive everyday when I started driving her MDX, which was her current practical car. I got my own car shortly after. I think it was a mistake, she loved that car but I'm just a kid, right? Then I've driven my uncles 2007 F430, and his racing 993 Porsche, don't know the year, just know it was a full on rae car that was way fast haha. Still trying to get to drive my grandpas 2008 Continental GT, but I don't know how that is gonna go.

pvivino

Ready to race!
My friends Ferrari F430, and his V-10 Audi R8 are about as nice as you can get. He also has an S8 for his daily driver and his wife an S550 but to me these are just big luxo-barges. He just got a late 80's Porsche 959S - but I haven't gotten behind the wheel of that one. He used to have a F355 which was also a blast to drive. Of my cars the 1992 Porsche C2 Turbo was great. I would love to have a newer 911 turbo - but cannot afford the tickets I would get.

BMWguyw/GTI1

Ready to race!
Well being a BMW mechanic has it's perks I have driven m3's, m5's, 760's, Alpina B7's used car trade in's porsche 911 turbo, cayanne s, some audi's, mercedes a few of those don't remember what models I don't like them at all. I have driven so many different cars I can' remember them all.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
I used to work at a car shipping company where a lot of rich europeans used to order a lot of expensive cars to be shipped overseas to them. We can't legally ship a car that has gas in it so before shipping any car we had to empty the tank. The cheap cars we would just leave running in the lot. The nice cars we had fun with. I drove ferrari enzos, bentlys, porsches and even a fully built twin turbo 350z used in the Fast and the furious. I gotta say I love the porsche 911 turbo.

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
Best DD: B5 Audi S4
Best Sounding: Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera w/Tubi Exhaust (took 198 mph)*
Best Driving: Ferrari 430 Coupe tied Ferrari 599 GTB
Best Pimp: Bentley Supersports

Most Expensive: McLaren SLR (took 204 mph)*

*WCD 200 mph Event

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
2010 VW GTI

... what? :p