Votes: 32 39.5%
  • Wendys

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Other, specify in comments

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Pollo Tropical used to be in Jersey but they pulled out few years ago. It is actually very, very good food for being a "fast food" place. Grilled chicken, rice and beans combo is great for the price and a somewhat healthy meal.

There's a Pollo's Pucalor place near me but I'm not sure if it's a low key Colombian chicken franchise or not. Either way, that's a tad bit more than fast food than I was referring to. I'm not talking about food that you need to pull out a plate to eat it off of, lol.

torga

Autocross Champion

brisment

Passed Driver's Ed
The best chicken sandwich I have ever eaten is from Worth Takeaway in Mesa, Arizona. Love their Crispy Chicken Sandwich.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Y'all must have a good Popeyes near you, because I had the Popeyes sandwich for the first time the other weekend and I wouldn't go looking for it again. The fact that I see almost nobody at that Popeyes but plenty of people at the BK next door should have been a clue. CFA Spicy Deluxe and a Diet Lemonade all day.

+1 for Zaxby's but none near me.

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
For those keeping track of this all important information, McD dropping their new and improved Crispy Chicken Sandwich on February 24th. Will report back on how that fares once I get my hands on it. :LOL:(y)

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Home made with lightly toasted hearty bread. Mayo, home made cranberry sauce, lettuce

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Out of that list Zaxby's.

Although I do a weird combo if I can; Bojangles Cajun filet with Chik-fil-A buffalo sauce. But, that's on a biscuit, so not really a sandwich in that sense of no bun.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
I've found that a lot of the chicken sandwiches are soggy...as in not crispy. The last one I had was from Chick Fil A. Anyone else?

A whole bunch (pre pandemic) of the pop up store type chicken sandwich places have been opening up locally in the past couple years.

I think the next "big thing" here might be corndogs.

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
I'm shocked no KFC peeps but just you wait. They have an explosive chicken sandwich about to drop as well. My sources say, by the end of February. I tried theirs initially to see if it gave Popeye's a run for their money but without a doubt, it had no chance. It was about the size of a chicken slider and cost around 6 bucks or so. I know we drive VWs so who gives a f**k about money, but when it comes to food I measure every dollar per square inch of biting surface the sandwich provides me. If it's gonna cost a lot, it better bring the size.

Their new sandwich looks to double in size. I can't wait. :ROFLMAO:(y)