Votes: 32 39.5%
  • Wendys

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Other, specify in comments

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
The Bojangles by us is testing out their Chicken sandwich now (as opposed to Chicken biscuit). It's pretty good.
mmmmm...I only get to experience Bojangles when I visit my sister. They have a Zaxby's next door. Cant get past the Bojangles though. In fact, I bought their seasoning last visit and had it in my carry on. Stopped and searched my bag in Charlotte airport.

Thumper

Autocross Champion

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
lol. Well, I'm shocked a franchise with the word "Chicken" in its name doesn't have any votes but I'm hopeful that KFC is going to surprise us. Just wait.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
lol. Well, I'm shocked a franchise with the word "Chicken" in its name doesn't have any votes but I'm hopeful that KFC is going to surprise us. Just wait.

KFC already released the best chicken sandwich ever. But then got rid of it...

1614887056072.png

Thumper

Autocross Champion

Used to love KFC, but then it was the only fried chicken I ever had. Everytime I have had it in the past several years it has been nasty. It holds nothing to Popeyes or Church's or anyone else lol

I sorta like Church's.

Oh man yes, especially their biscuits. Butter and honey baked right in. 🤪🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Scored at Pollo Tropical today. I ordered a chicken caesar wrap and when I got there they were fulfilling a huge catering order so they had orders backed up. The lady at the cash register ended up making my wrap because everyone else was busy. I heard her asking someone how to make it so I expected something to be messed up. She grabbed a tortilla that was probably twice as big as it should have been and she tried to make a wrap out of it. It was fuckin huge, could only eat about half of it.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Best chicken sandwich has mayo on it.

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
I'll have to try Popeyes again. First time after all the hype wasn't as good it was billed to be, good but not great. Had Wendy's last night as I usually like their spicy chicken. But what a let down. Fries old, the lettuce was about 2" square and mostly spine and chicken wasn't stale but certainly wasn't fresh. Thats the problem with Wendy's, inconsistent. The best thing about Chick Fit A is that no matter what one I go to, it is always good.

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to give an update on KFC's new sandwich. Had it today. It's priced to compete with Popeyes at 3.99. The chicken patty had a decent thickness to it but the overall size was a harrow smaller than Popeyes. I ordered it spicy and didn't taste much of the spice. I also prefer Popeye's spice flavor in comparison. The overall cajun flavor at Popeyes is what seals the win.

Not a total disappointment but Popeyes doesn't have to worry about KFC at least, lol.

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Not sure how many people have a local ShopRite but they got in on the chicken sammich hype. Let me put it out there, probably the worst chicken sandwich you could buy. For 2.99, it gets you a life less crispy chicken patty with hardly any spice sauce added. Bread that is super flat and a tad moist. I honestly felt bad for the chicken whose life had to end to create this disaster.

I'd post the pics but they make my eyes bleed. Stay away.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Not sure how many people have a local ShopRite but they got in on the chicken sammich hype. Let me put it out there, probably the worst chicken sandwich you could buy. For 2.99, it gets you a life less crispy chicken patty with hardly any spice sauce added. Bread that is super flat and a tad moist. I honestly felt bad for the chicken whose life had to end to create this disaster.

I'd post the pics but they make my eyes bleed. Stay away.
Why would you buy that? That's like buying grocery store sushi, you know it's not going to end well (unless you are lucky enough to have Wegmans).