Votes: 32 39.5%
  • Wendys

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Other, specify in comments

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
I had this video pop up on my Youtube algorithm and thought it was crazy because his rankings are basically what I've been preaching in this thread. Exactly the same, minus the franchises he has access to that we don't have in Jersey,

He literally has everything ranked to where I said they should be in this entire thread. The standouts being that I have Burger King and Popeyes at #1 at a tie. Burger King's flavor is killer. Popeye's sandwich size and it's own flavor is killer. Then I would put Chic Fil A in #2. Right below that, KFC with Wendys together, and McDonald in last. At least for the ones I've tried.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I had this video pop up on my Youtube algorithm and thought it was crazy because his rankings are basically what I've been preaching in this thread. Exactly the same, minus the franchises he has access to that we don't have in Jersey,

He literally has everything ranked to where I said they should be in this entire thread. The standouts being that I have Burger King and Popeyes at #1 at a tie. Burger King's flavor is killer. Popeye's sandwich size and it's own flavor is killer. Then I would put Chic Fil A in #2. Right below that, KFC with Wendys together, and McDonald in last. At least for the ones I've tried.
He didn’t actually get the correct Wendy’s sandwich tho.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
He didn’t actually get the correct Wendy’s sandwich tho.

Are you referring to their sub looking chicken sandwich that has been around forever? That one does hold a place in my heart as well. Used to get it when I was like 11 yrs old, lol. Otherwise, I think he got the right one, just not spicy version.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Are you referring to their sub looking chicken sandwich that has been around forever? That one does hold a place in my heart as well. Used to get it when I was like 11 yrs old, lol. Otherwise, I think he got the right one, just not spicy version.
No, he got the value menu one. It’s like the McChicken of Wendy’s. Tbh, the full size one would probably rank in the same area.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
No, he got the value menu one. It’s like the McChicken of Wendy’s. Tbh, the full size one would probably rank in the same area.

Oh gotcha. I don't think I had the value one but still agree with the ranking position, lol.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
the chic-fil-a creepiness is 100% real.

especially when you live in CT and have worked with some of the employees that work there.

it's all a act, a front, a veneer. they hate their jobs but they put on the worst front because its required.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
we are all actors on the stage called life!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
we are all actors on the stage called life!

Dearly beloved
We are gathered here today
To get through this thing called life
Electric word life

It means forever and that's a mighty long time
But I'm here to tell you
There's something else
The afterworld

A world of never-ending happiness
You can always see the sun, day or night

Reactions: WAP

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Dearly beloved
Electric word life

But I'm here to tell you
There's something else
The afterworld

p much my fav song

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Dearly beloved
Electric word life

But I'm here to tell you
There's something else
The afterworld

Got a free tour of Paisley Park, not a huge Prince fan, so was a 6/10.

Fake happy fair customer, 10/10 blockbuster face.

Chicken Sammy, hate me but I kinda like the BK ones.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
popeyes is the best.

another great part about popeyes is that you always play popeyes roulette and you usually come out on top.

by that i mean you almost always get more extra shit you didnt ask for with your order without being charged for it.

downside being that once in a while you lose and your order isnt right and shits missing.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
popeyes is the best.

another great part about popeyes is that you always play popeyes roulette and you usually come out on top.

by that i mean you almost always get more extra shit you didnt ask for with your order without being charged for it.

downside being that once in a while you lose and your order isnt right and shits missing.

This is how my experience with Popeyes goes every single time:

Me, at the speaker: Yes, I'd like blah blah blah with four Sweet Heat sauces and three Blackened Ranch sauces.

Employee on the speaker: Ok.

Me, at the window: And the bag has four Sweet Heat sauces and three Blackened Ranch sauces in it?

Employee at the window: Sorry, it only iincludes one. Additional sauces are extra.

Me, now annoyed at the window: Yes, that's why I specified how many I would like while ordering, so I could be charged appropriately.

Employee, now annoyed at the window: Here, just take time this time.

Every single time, without fail. If I managed to get through my local Popeyes drive thru (which, albeit doesn't happen often. T-Bell for life) without that happening, I'd assume the Mayan's have returned and the world is ending.