GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best wiper blades?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Waiting for the same set to be delivered. Glad to know they work well on our cars

They work great. Had our first rain since getting them and I'm so impressed with how quiet they are and how well they wipe. And at a great price compared to what I've bought wipers for in the past too

Aelwulf

Ready to race!
I used to really like the RainX ones, but the last set or two have been lacking. The ones on my truck streaked quicker and we had fit issues on my wife's minivan. Years ago I heard a lot about people having issues with Bosch in general from O2 sensors to wiper blades so have stayed away, but if they've gotten better might be worth a look.

Following to keep up to speed.

H

Huntermike

Bosch Aerotwin ftw. $25/ set on Amazon. Add $11 for the rear 11”. Just changed mine yesterday day and wasted a whole 3 minutes of my life...didn’t even put the wipers in service mode this time.

qwertyranfar

Just about any blade can be good if you clean the blades once a week and wax the windshield so it’s smooth for the blade vs so much friction. I buy my blades from AliExpress for less than $10 for each shipped. It takes three or so weeks but when I use them I order another pair so they will be available when I need them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro