GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Between 7am-8am this site is unresponsive!

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
What is the deal? Can't even visit it sometimes. Not my end, definitely the site as my phone (tapatalk), home and work can't either during those times.

TDI110

O_o
I have no problems accessing this site not matter the time, taking the time difference into account.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Well it doesn't work well between those two times every day. Like I said, different computers, different internet providers, and a cell phone also can't do it. Site is down during that time for whatever reason.

Not sure what time that is for you, but it's Central Standard time in the US.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Yea wanted to mainly point it out in case no one has really noticed since they may not be up that early! :p But I have given it a few weeks and it seems to do it every morning between those times. I can't go to Mk5 either. I can go to other sites just fine, but not these attached to each other.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
that's exactly what i noticed as well. site just keeps loading forever and it doesnt actually load

nhbubba1

Passed Driver's Ed
I had this issue yesterday (Sunday) around that time with this site and MkV.com as well. I figured there was server maintenance being done.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Even with server maintenance, it shouldn't take down the site where it's unresponsive.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
I'm kind of use to it. Happens any where around 8-10 am EST for me and is in about 15 mins. - 30 mins. in total length of time where I can't access the site. I figured it was standard maintenance of the servers refreshing the systems. Meh...

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Any updates on this? This was really bad this morning. I took some screen shots. It took 3-5 minutes to respond each time when it did, and if it didn't, I got that message.

Attachments

• mk61.jpg
    mk61.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 155
  • mk62.jpg
    mk62.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 150

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
It's like that for me also expect at different times usually when i'm coming home from school or work around 3:30. I won't be able to log on or anything.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
I don't mean to be blunt, but I do say things as I see them. Why is this issue being ignored? Why haven't we been informed on progress? If you don't care about our feedback, please let us know and we can just let this topic die and we will understand you don't want our feedback.

Thanks.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I'm checking with another Mod and Admin - please stay tuned.

Thanks