GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

bill burr

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
anyone a fan of this comic?

my dad and i have been followers for years. his comedy central special just came out last week and i saw him at punchline comedy club tonight in san francisco.

julito04

I plead the fif.
anyone a fan of this comic?

my dad and i have been followers for years. his comedy central special just came out last week and i saw him at punchline comedy club tonight in san francisco.

Bill Burr is fucking HILARIOUS! you talking about the new special that just came out that comedy central was advertising a bunch for? I have yet to see that one, I have seen his other stand up before, hes had 1 or 2 different comedy central gigs. plus hes been in a couple of movies(as a weak roll, but good none the less).

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
hes great. saw his show here in jersey about 3 months ago and dave attell about 2 months ago at the same place. i love stand up comedy.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
he was great, really has no limits and ripped on women big time haha

he was also there with todd rex who was also hilarious

julito04

I plead the fif.
one of my fav comedians is tony woods, Im still kicking myself in the ass that I didnt see him when he was in town 2 weeks ago.

CTtornado

Ready to race!
hes really funny he had an hour thing on raw dog (sirius radio) they played some old stuff and some off his new special or cd not sure which one. good stuff none the less. stand up comedy is great my ex and current gf never "understood" why i like it so much.