GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Borderlands 2 - xbox 360

JhnR

Banned
Who's currently playing this game, just started the campain looking to do it multiplayer co op.. anyone?

JhnR

JhnR

Banned
Just started the game last night...its pretty addicting....i wanna try to to the mission co-op apparently you get better loot, rewards, etc.

JhnR

Banned
I'll be on later tonight, after work in about 1 hour and half or so..anyone gonna be playin?

JhnR

Banned
Bro fuk. I'm not switching. Preordered xbox1. Lol

Damn and we'd play the same games too

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk

blankwavercade

Ready to race!
you guys are crazy for buying next gen consoles at all.

but back to borderlands.
yes better loot lots of shit talking your friends. And harder enemies, it's a lot of fun with friends. Especially towards end game. I played it solo and by the end of the game i was bored. I finished it just to say i finished it but i wasted my money when it came to buy the season pass because it never got played.

Merkle

Banned
A friend of mine let me borrow it. It's a really fun game with an excellent sense of humor, it's like playing the original Duke Nukem 3D again.

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
I haven't played it yet, but if it's anything like the first game, the loot is leveled (if I remember correctly). Therefore, if you play with a maxed out character, you'll get better loot for your low level.

blankwavercade

Ready to race!
jaxper -- yea thats still the same for this game as well. And its easy to pass the items between characters.

(by no means do i dislike this game, I just reread my post and it made me look like i didnt like it. I love the bl franchise and do plan on playing all the dlcs from the season pass. I just bought kreig the pyscho during steam sale)