GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bronze Wheels?

isukennedy

I had some wheels with snows on them which were corroding under the finish, so I hit em with a wire wheel and some a bronze rattle-can as a test for what I do to the regular wheels.

First impressions in a poorly lit garage? I think I like it.

Pics here

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
They are a bit 1980's but as said if you like the look go for it.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
The lighting in the garage made them look terrible. Much, much better outdoors in natural light in the last post. Looks good.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Man, those look perfect. Are those the 18's? I was all set on black for my white car, but might have to go bronze.
Yep, they are Fast FC04 18x8 et40. If you want to go big, BBS FI-R is the BBS equivalent and their bronze finish looks incredible, way better than these. But these were relatively cheap wheels, and lightweight too. I was told by the manufacturer that they are not suitable for winter and the finish will be ruined by the salt/road grime so if you plan on having one set for a whole year you may want to go with a different manufacturer

1585761317695.png

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Man, those look perfect. Are those the 18's? I was all set on black for my white car, but might have to go bronze.

Bronze on white and red cars, in my opinion, looks best. Mine are a little different. The color is called Sunken Treasure and it changes depending on the light.
20190720_161818.jpg

capture1571266186715.png

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Bronze on white and red cars, in my opinion, looks best. Mine are a little different. The color is called Sunken Treasure and it changes depending on the light.
View attachment 168980
View attachment 168979
If I had the money, those are the wheels I would have bought. I've been obsessed with them since I found out about them. Perfect amount of stretch on your tires too