GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bugatti record broken.

bentin

Autocross Champion
I've driven about half that on Autobahn and been passed by someone doing over 300 kph. I can't imagine what driving those sorts of speeds, even in a tightly controlled environment, must feel like. I give the driver credit, that's impressive, even if comically impractical. There was a guy that daily drove his Veyron near me when I lived in Dallas, I wonder what the cost per mile of that thing was?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I've driven about half that on Autobahn and been passed by someone doing over 300 kph. I can't imagine what driving those sorts of speeds, even in a tightly controlled environment, must feel like. I give the driver credit, that's impressive, even if comically impractical. There was a guy that daily drove his Veyron near me when I lived in Dallas, I wonder what the cost per mile of that thing was?
Oof, was it a black one? I was walking by Knox st one day and I heard the worlds loudest brake squeal come behind me. I turned around and it was a Veyron 😂

bentin

Autocross Champion
Oof, was it a black one? I was walking by Knox st one day and I heard the worlds loudest brake squeal come behind me. I turned around and it was a Veyron 😂
No, this one is an odd, kind of light burgundy color. Wouldn't have been my choice, but hey, he didn't call to consult. Still prefer Cuban's F1, seen him in that a couple of times.

torga

Autocross Champion
It's nuts that it still had room to climb past 331mph. I hope they try to wring it out again on a less windy day.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
That is some crazy shit!!

The driver 👇

1603139064080.png

Thumper

Autocross Champion
I've driven about half that on Autobahn and been passed by someone doing over 300 kph. I can't imagine what driving those sorts of speeds, even in a tightly controlled environment, must feel like.

No joke, at those speeds a medium size house fly hitting the windscreen could jolt you off course almost. lol Not to mention a gust of wind.