GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Burn After Reading

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I just saw Burn After Reading and I must admit it was brilliant! It was, for lack of a better term, "intelligent" (you would know what I mean if you've seen it). In my opinion, THE BEST movie I've seen this year so far. It was a Quentin meets Kevin Smith type of movie. Great dialogues, with so much twists and turns. I thought it was better than Dark Knight. Brad Pitt was hilarious, and John Malkovich had an awesome role and performance. George Clooney was so so, as usual.

Anyone else see it?

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
maybe i'll go see this

everytime i saw a trailer i couldn't figure out what the movie is about, so i was a bit turned off to go see it

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
the trailers look good. great cast. def gotta get to the theater one of these nights. good to hear people are liking it

juicedUP

Part of the swole crew
I saw it and I completely agree with you. I left the movies with a feeling of $10 well spent.

Go see it if you have not already.

UnNatural GTI

UnNaturally Aspirated
I saw it on sunday, and was thinking of making a post to see if anyone else liked it. I thought it was a great nihilistic film. I loved the presence of vanity throughout the whole movie. The ending scene was the best part about it.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I was actually glued on the screen despite the Mexican lady next to me who was on her Nextel constantly (she was getting beeped like every 15 minutes and she kept answering :thumbdown:) . I guess that commercial "please, don't add your own sound track," before the movie started was too difficult for her to understand. But, I digress.

I actually haven't been so in to a movie and on the edge since I first saw The Usual Suspects. The twists caught me off guard. I think I shall dish out another $10.50 and watch it again this weekend. :thumbsup:

mkvtg37

women = cunts
I was actually glued on the screen despite the Mexican lady next to me who was on her Nextel constantly (she was getting beeped like every 15 minutes and she kept answering :thumbdown:) . I guess that commercial "please, don't add your own sound track," before the movie started was too difficult for her to understand. But, I digress.

shouldve said something... anyway, i heard it was terrible. idk, i might see it though. everytime i see brad pitt get punched in the face i crack up

rollenbu

Post Whore Extrodinare!
I really wanna go see this movie...hmmm maybe I'll have to drag the man to go see it this weekend...

UnNatural GTI

UnNaturally Aspirated
the machine/device, whatever you want to call it, that Clooney made was absolutely funny. I almost choked on my popcorn. That's it, I don't want to ruin the movie for anyone by posting up spoilers, just go see it.:thumbsup:

Damn near the best part of the movie!

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
i was talking with some of my friends who saw it and they said its horrible. only a few funny parts in the movie is what they told me. i dont know who to believe