GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can we have another tire sticky in the Suspension forum?

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
We get the same questions asked over and over again. The stickies are a mess and aren't helpful. There is nothing dedicated to just tires which seems to be what people ask the most questions about. Even if we don't have an answer, there should at least be a way to point people in the right direction to get the answers they're looking for. For instance where to find reviews of different tires on tire rack to make a comparison. The "OFFICIAL Golfmk5forums.com Tire Thread!!! Ask RedRabidRabbit Everything Tire Related!" thread is over 100 pages long so it's really difficult to extract useful information out of it and RedRabbit no longer posts on that thread. So we could rename it and organize the content at least so we aren't wasting our time.

Give us something back for our hard earned money please. By this point in time I think people have realized that there are certain people who's job is just running Internet automotive forums and they get paid to run these sites. The whole lawsuit with "thatotherforum" just showed the tip of the iceberg on how money is involved here. Personally I would be embarrassed if my workplace was kept in this condition and expected to be maintained entirely by customers. There are people who contribute more to this site absolutely free. You're probably thinking I don't have a right to complain because this is just a free site and so we have to suffer some inconveniences for that. That may be the case but there have been more than one shady vendors here that have stolen people's money and whoever took the money from that vendor to advertise on GolfMKV.com took no responsibility whatsoever. So please, MKV VW's aren't going away any time soon, can we make this community better and invest a little bit into it?

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Not like it'll make a difference but I'm behind this idea. I could have used it a few months ago when shopping around for a new set of tires.

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
True. LOL