Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Go.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
first

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Why do mods always get to make the new ones?

Stupid.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
NEEDS MOAR MULLET.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Is your car lower in the front than rear?

Also what suspension mods you got on that?! And what does it do to the ride quality...?!

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
i gotta say, my gti is really the fastest shit in the F**king world. it beats buggatis and now that i have stage 1 with slippy clutch, i can keep up with mclearen p1. i feel bad for rich people dumping money on them when you can get MUCH cheaper and FASTER. ITS awesome ya know!!!! I love my interior like a middle school girls loves male actors on teen shows. :lol:

what the fuck did i just say, I'm driving a overpriced econo box.......

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
i gotta say, my gti is really the fastest shit in the F**king world. it beats buggatis and now that i have stage 1 with slippy clutch, i can keep up with mclearen p1. i feel bad for rich people dumping money on them when you can get MUCH cheaper and FASTER. ITS awesome ya know!!!! I love my interior like a middle school girls loves male actors on teen shows. :lol:

what the fuck did i just say, I'm driving a overpriced econo box.......

HA HA HA HA THIS IS THE GREATEST! YOU ARE SO ORIGINALLY FUNNY! OMG LIKE IVE NEVER HEARD THIS JOKE BEFORE

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
I have grown to like this guy. He was very annoying at first, kinda nerdy and geeky. but he gets 50k views on most of his car reviews. He really relays the excitment when he tests the acceleration of every car he reviews. I missed this MK7 GTI that just came out last week. He did a good AMG review a while back and almost pissed himself.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Cool, he's getting brand new cars to drive now. I like his videos as well, he's thorough and gives an honest impression of the car. Only criticism is that the only adjective he seems to know is "nice." lol.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Is your car lower in the front than rear?

Also what suspension mods you got on that?! And what does it do to the ride quality...?!

No. The back is on a slant down. Just springs. Ride quality is a bit stiffer than stock, but not bad at all. The wife barely even noticed a difference. It has no body roll though. Handling is much improved for sure.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I have grown to like this guy. He was very annoying at first, kinda nerdy and geeky. but he gets 50k views on most of his car reviews. He really relays the excitment when he tests the acceleration of every car he reviews. I missed this MK7 GTI that just came out last week. He did a good AMG review a while back and almost pissed himself.

Placspirations?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion