GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Caught Doing 147 MPH

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
That's easy on to do on a big sport bike

Usually cops dont go after the bikes if theyre going that quick. Impressive feat by the cops!

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
This will never happen in Philly, here the cops doesn't even bother chasing motorcycles, too much shit going on in the streets I guess.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Hope he learned his lesson.
Never stop on a bike

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Usually cops dont go after the bikes if theyre going that quick. Impressive feat by the cops!
Impressive or reckless?

Cops know not to chase a bike like that. #1 it's dangerous for everyone involved and #2 they'll never catch it. They probably caught up with him down the road and he was nice enough to pull over. Rookie mistake.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Hope he learned his lesson.
Never stop on a bike
Last time I got lit up on a bike ride I stopped and didn’t get a ticket. The Statey was a Marine (as am I) and other rider was a Statey, so we just hung out for a few mins and shot the shit. We weren’t going more than 20-30mph over or riding recklessly. I always pull over and don’t mind the speed/ fun tax if ever I do get a ticket.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Helicopter tracking and well placed troopers 🤷‍♂️ Impressive either way

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Impressive or reckless?

Cops know not to chase a bike like that. #1 it's dangerous for everyone involved and #2 they'll never catch it. They probably caught up with him down the road and he was nice enough to pull over. Rookie mistake.

Exactly. A tad reckless but it ended up being impressive :ROFLMAO: