GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chara's hit on Pacioretty tonight...

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion

I'm interested in seeing what people think about this.

Personally, I think it's intentional..100%. These guys have been playing hockey for many many years. They know about these spots on the ice. Yeah, the game is quick but you have to be quite a low life with only the worst intentions to do something like this...looks very familiar to the incident with the bobsledder during the last Olympics.

Pacioretty was down for 5 minutes lying motionless. Pretty scary when I saw it live.

For those who speak French, here is the footage from RDS.

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Yeah that is bad.

I think Boston is down 4-0, they just wanted to push em around a little, and he pushed him too far.

timrocks311

Ready to race!
i'm not a Bruins or Habs fan, but i actually don't think it was intentional. i looks bad yeah. i think they were just going for the puck. Chara wanted to just rub him out into the bench area. Pacioretty kept skating though and it just happened...unfortunately at the worst spot on the ice. Hockey is a fast paced sport, both guys skating hard, one for the puck, one for the check and i don't think either one thought that would happen the way it did.

i do think Chara should get suspended to prove a point. The NHL does need to toughen up on its penalties.

what i get a laugh at is the Canadian police wanting to press charges. give me a break! they have their panties in a bunch because the injured player was on a Canadian team. same with Air Canada. if a Canadian guy checked a Bruin into the boards like that, they wouldn't care.

DUB2OT

Banned
Chara should be suspended for at least 5 games to me that was boarding big time last year they were suspending players for a lot less than that.

DanSan

meerkat
i heard during the isles game he was released from the hospital for a concussion.

apparently concussions are all the rage this season in hockey. crosby has had one since like 1994 and still hasnt come back lol