GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Phur

Autocross Champion
I would definitely be more into it if it had a turbo VR6 swap.
Crazy Wookie sounds coming out of that thing would be kindof amazing.

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
how's the weekend going? im stuck at work today. The pup actually settled in at a reasonable hour last night to my surprise. I was able to sleep in my own bed instead of the couch #couchlyfe

any VCDS savvy people ever do a auto-to-manual swap for an ALH engine before? seems super simple to code and there is a localish guy who needs a hand. want to make sure i do this right lol

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I worked all weekend 😑 . I'll be here till 11:30 today.

Sorry, I'm not VCDS savy.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Monthly board game night with my friends was fun. Drank a bit too much beer. Bought the Elysian Brewery pumpkin variety pack cause the wife loves night owl and it was the only way to get it. Today I am relaxing and doing some code boot camp stuff.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
how's the weekend going? im stuck at work today. The pup actually settled in at a reasonable hour last night to my surprise. I was able to sleep in my own bed instead of the couch #couchlyfe

any VCDS savvy people ever do a auto-to-manual swap for an ALH engine before? seems super simple to code and there is a localish guy who needs a hand. want to make sure i do this right lol
Lame. Heart went into AFIB. Gotta have a procedure on Monday.

torga

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion