GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
But why? Just do a zoom interview at that point... That's what I did for my current job.
It's like that but now they dont have to schedule me around a hiring managers schedule.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
lol, I just feel like your average driver isn't gonna bother changing out a shift knob, not that bfi is some kind of status thing. He probably bought a vw shirt, joined a forum, asked 2 questions, and was never seen from again. That's the type of enthusiast that guy was.

"what tune is best"
"should i get catback or downpipe"

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I'd have problems when it's clean too lol, the way it shows all the swirls. Whether it's clean or dirty it's easier to notice any imperfection. Black looks amazing when it's a polished mirror, but I'm too lazy for that shit.

lol, I just feel like your average driver isn't gonna bother changing out a shift knob, not that bfi is some kind of status thing. He probably bought a vw shirt, joined a forum, asked 2 questions, and was never seen from again. That's the type of enthusiast that guy was.
maybe they used loctite red on the screws and couldn't uninstall when they traded in

Phur

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I miss that stuff being really popular. In the mk4 days people would shave everything and do boser hoods. I loved that shit. Now you hardly see it anymore.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I miss that stuff being really popular. In the mk4 days people would shave everything and do boser hoods. I loved that shit. Now you hardly see it anymore.
Boser looks great. It did get overplayed after a while but I think it could make a comeback as people get raging hardons for mk4 things again these days. Wouldn't work on most mk3s or anything prior. Wouldn't do on mk5, tbh. Mk6 and mk7, maybe, though.