GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chop Top GTI

8055WAGEN

Go Kart Champion
A Friend caught this on the highway.

Edit: he found it online, so I'm less excited.

IMG_20220225_112727.jpg

Last edited:

HelloNewman

Go Kart Champion
Whole new meaning to the term "rat rod" Between the grey paint and front windows that look like ears it looks like some kind of f**ked up cat toy.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
apparently chop top challenge is real thing. Like a gumball but with 24 hours of lemons cars. I'm not sure if Ed Roth is rolling in his grave or proud. Either way i want to do either this or lemons at some point now.

https://choptopchallenge.com/

View attachment 243581
It's been a thing for years, fun times.

Lemons is a great time too but the logistics make it hard, namely to find a team with money to blow on it. Costs add up as the cars need to have a cage and other things done to make it track worthy. Not to mention finding drivers who have race licenses and race suits. I've tried putting together a team a few times, everyone is in until you tell them the real world costs involved.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
It's been a thing for years, fun times.

Lemons is a great time too but the logistics make it hard, namely to find a team with money to blow on it. Costs add up as the cars need to have a cage and other things done to make it track worthy. Not to mention finding drivers who have race licenses and race suits. I've tried putting together a team a few times, everyone is in until you tell them the real world costs involved.
I've had the same problem for years. You tell people $500 cars and they instantly think it's just $500 spilt however many ways. As though roll cages just fall from the sky fabricated into a shitbox.