GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

College application time!

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Anyone else have a high school senior graduating this strange school year? It's been a fun, amazing, challenging experience going through the college application process with my daughter. I was a smart but rebellious teen, so didn't experience this process first hand, as I took a more circuitous route through higher education, LOL. My daughter is far more disciplined than I was (gets that from her mother), and has done an amazing job in school. I've seen numerous movies featuring teens opening application response letters from educational institutions, but I can't describe the pride felt watching my own child experience it.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Not a parent but I coach high schoolers. Most of miy seniors this year are going military route but i do have a few college bound. It's great to see them succeed and going the direction they want to go. This year has challenged their mental and social health, pushing to the limits for sure.

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Funny enough i never really go to experience the opening the letter. My advisors called/texted to tell me i made it in
LOL, my daughter got emails before the letters. Not nearly as satisfying as opening the letter. As an IT guy, that's the only time I'll say that!

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
We have narrowed the list down to a few schools. Scheduled a couple of visits so far. One school really threw a nice financial package at her, but we still want to find the best fit for her. I didn't spend this much time or effort buying the GTI...