GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

College Football Discussion Thread

Monkeykungfu

Go Kart Champion
I'd love it if we could get more MKVers in here to talk football!!!

Who do you guys think should win the Heisman and how do you feel about the REMATCH!!!!?

I suppose I'm a little biased regarding the Heisman winner.... of course it should be Tyrann Mathieu!!

Even though he's a fake weed smoking dummy (should be smoking the real if he's going to get busted anyway :biggrin:). He's made some insane plays this season. He's got he reputation of being The Honey Badger for a reason. He doesn't just tackle, he trys to rip the ball out every time he gets near it & is successful a good bit of the time. Plus, he's been an animal since they've put him on punt returns. I'd say it's gotta be out of him or Trent Richardson. Richardson's like a tank that just keeps moving. He's the main reason I don't want to see LSU play bama again.

I'm not too happy they put bama in the NC. They had their chance & we beat them already. It's going to be great if we beat them again, then they shut the fuck up forever about who's better. However, if we lose, they'll claim to be the champions even though we'll be 13-1 in the season while they'll be 12-1. If they "broke" the rules by putting two SEC teams in the NC, I think they should go a step further & have a tie breaker game if bama wins on the 9th. I think they should have given the NC game to OK State, give them a chance.

I hope we kick the living dog shit out of them though & get 3 TDs over them!! :thumbsup:

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
You're an IDIOT if you think RG3 did not deserve the Heisman!

He took a program that has been completely irrelevant ever period and won, they should have gotten a BCS game this year.

Without him Baylor wins 3 or 4 games this year, how do you think LSU would fair without Mathieu? Oh yeah, they'd be fine.

tree_hugger

Banned

He took a program that has been completely irrelevant ever period and won, they should have gotten a BCS game this year.

Without him Baylor wins 3 or 4 games this year, how do you think LSU would fair without Mathieu? Oh yeah, they'd be fine.

this

put down the kool aid. also, if you get suspended in the year, you shouldnt even be considered.

Monkeykungfu

Go Kart Champion

I never said RG3 doesn't deserve a Heisman, he's one hell of a QB. No need to be throwing around the word IDIOT. He is great at what he does, and you're right, Baylor wouldn't have been shit without him. The two main things RG3 could do well is run fast & throw the ball right where he wants in the heat of battle. What he did is exactly what everyone expects out of a good QB & he did it really well.

Matheiu went up & beyond the call of duty in the positions that he played. He took his position(s) & turned them into something amazing. He was the initial game changer in the Arkansas game & the Georgia SEC championship games. We were hurting in both games until he turned them around with some huge plays that really got the momentum going for LSU. He was the deal sealer on many other games as well. He's literally an animal for his size (5'-9', 175 lbs).

Don't take my word for it though, his plays speak for themselves:

put down the kool aid. also, if you get suspended in the year, you shouldnt even be considered.

I've seen all of LSU's games this season, I know what TM has done, so layoff with the kool aid shit, I have a well informed opinion. RG3's got a much bigger pitcher of kool-air people are drinking from honestly, he won didn't he? Can't really argue with the suspension thing, that was stupid on TMs part, that very well could have cost him the Heisman.

I think Saben would go hang himself if he lost to Les twice in one season.

God!! That would be the best evar!! We win the NC & then they find Saban strung up in a closet with his eyes popped out of his head!!!! Thanks for that wet dream Blaine!!! :thumbsup:

i dont care who wins that shit. i wont be watching it. fuck the bcs and espn for having no gag reflex for the SEC

Trust me, I thought we should be playing OK state on the 9th. I think espn has no gag reflex for Bama, LSU has the right to be there. :-/ Bama had their chance & we already beat them. Like Vin Diesel said, I don't care if it's by an inch or a mile....

Last edited:

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I don't think OSU get enough. USC got more and they didn't try to cover it up...

But whatever, it is what it is now.

They went from the frickin' president of the University saying "fire the coach? I hope he doesn't fire me!" to firing the coach but telling everyone they won't get a post season ban... then comes the post season ban. The NCAA was pretty pissed off at all of the arrogance that took place early on.

I would NOT be excited to have Urban as my coach either. Will he be successful in the short term? Hell Yes! That Miller kid is for real and Urban has a good spread scheme to fit that. However the way he left Florida would scare the crap out of me. Go read some of the Florida Gator blogs if you don't believe me. He basically ran away when the talent (and Tebow) ran dry. Will Mustchamp has been quoted many times telling about how horrible the talent level was when he took over and how "shocked" he was.

Monkeykungfu

Go Kart Champion
Let me be the first to say WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!? Lee should have gone in, in the 3rd. :-/

They certainly didn't look like an undefeated national champion team tonight.... the Tigers really let a lot of people down by not showing up at all.

At least this is Jefferson's last year... he blew it tonight.

tree_hugger

Banned
fake national title game anyways. should have been Okie Lite vs LSU. fuck college football. until they get a playoff, i wont be watching it anymore. and yes, im a diehard fan. I havent missed a Texas game in almost 5 years whether TV or at the game.