GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Color

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Here are two more pictures of my car. They were processed with a custom X-Rite ColorChecker profile and whitebalance created at the time the pictures were taken, so the colors are accurate when viewed on a calibrated monitor.

You can see that there is a dramatic tone shift depending on the light incidence.

Attachments

• P3246329-Small.jpg
    P3246329-Small.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 590
  • P3246336-Small.jpg
    P3246336-Small.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 673

TheSwede

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf7 Alltrack/Cupra
Limestone Grey is a very odd colour. I wasn’t aware of the fact that it slightly changes in tone since I ordered the car without seeing it in real. This was a positive surprise for me, really like it!

Also it’s a sleeper colour. In my country I have seen just one more R in LSG and zero GTI:s, you can say it’s rather rare.

On this forum LSG is increasing as colour choice.

/Peter

lb1

Passed Driver's Ed
I was on the fence for the longest time on the LSG because of the hint of brown / brass that's in the color in full sun and because I owned a Carbon Gray Metallic MK6 GTI and really loved that color. In fact, I was going to go with the Reflex Silver if it had been available in the US because it's also easier to maintain.

I went with LSG, and retrospectively I am very happy with the color. It looks different in every light and looks beautiful.

CKGOLFMK7

Ready to race!
I was contemplating many colors, originally I though LSG was the way to go, next I thought Oryx White, then once the pre-orders started rolling in I changed to Lapiz Blue. But in the end I had a few choices, and went with LSG, and I'm absolutely happy that I did. The truth is, this car looks great in many colors, but I think LSG does it the most justice. It just goes so well with the subtle aesthetic parts on the R, the "brushed" front lip, the rear lip/diffuser, the stainless Cadiz wheels with black accents etc. LSG allows those features to show up, and come out nicely.

IMHO, the LSG makes the R look like a very "sophisticated" car...:cool: