GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Comprehensive Golf MK8 Reviews & Discussions

RennWerks

Go Kart Newbie
How's your German? VW Golf 8 GTI Clubsport (2020): Test - Fahrbericht - Motor - Info - YouTube (If you don't speak German, you may wish simply to fast forward to 7:28 and watch as the moderator points out the appearance enhancements of the Mk8 Clubsport. )

Alas, it's doubtful that Volkswagen of America (VoA) will import the Clubsport model in the U.S. -- damn shame, actually -- because (in my humble opinion, of course) the subtle changes to the lower front fascia make a meaningful improvement in the Mk8 GTI's appearance. And then, of course, there are the chassis and performance enhancements unique to the Clubsport model. I also really like the 18" alloys unique to the Clubsport.

VW Steve

Ready to race!
American car magazines seem not to mind that the U.S. and Canada are only getting the GTI and the R. The even suggest that the base model is boring. I own a base model - a Mark 6. Leaving out the base model for the eighth generation is totally unacceptable! Please follow my blog 'Bring the Base Eighth-Generation VW Golf To North America!

mk8golf.blogspot.com

RennWerks

Go Kart Newbie
How do you feel about subtitles? This video's been around for a while. Nine minutes of a Carbon Grey Clubsport: