GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Convenience Seating Function

Martinbury

Passed Driver's Ed
I have this problem now for 2 years, since I got the car. I remember Martinbury had it in the garage to resolve the problem. I have informed my workshop too. But nothing has changed. Is it that hard for VW to fix a simple software bug? In Germany and Italy this setting is working properly so it has something to do with the driving on the right.
Between VW Customer Services and my supplying dealer, they reckoned they couldn’t find an identical vehicle to mine in 12 months of searching. This was to try and ascertain whether it was a generic problem or one specific to my car. Despite this, it took me just 10 minutes searching the VW used cars website to find a matching vehicle. I contacted the dealer with the car for sale and explained the situation. Not only did they confirm that the functionality didn’t work on their car, they even supplied a video showing it not working. I forwarded the video to VW Customer Services who have finally accepted that it is a fault, but they continued to blame the supplying dealership for not finding this earlier, saying it wasn’t their job to find it! Unbelievable! Anyway, this was back in November 2022 and I’m still awaiting details of when this might be fixed. My car will be 2 years old in April 2023, and I find it incredible that it’s taking so long to resolve.

Massimo 2323

Drag Racing Champion
Hi. So just an update. With the new 1941 infotainment software installed i am happy to report that the setting now works..
IMG_0580.jpeg

IMG_0579.jpeg